Pioneer lx55 or BDP-170 for stereo playback I have nad stereo recevier connected

santosh4

Can anyone let me know If I need to go for Lx55 or 170 as I am only playing the stereo and I just play music on my NAD beast.

Basically, i want to know the DAC in lx55 is better than bdp - 170 for stereo.

Regards,
S

The main reason is budget, and seccond reason is i want to play over DLNA as well as USB, I need to play flac. I have BDP-440 and I am not happy with its DLNA. All network players cost high and they all are recivers and I have Nad stereo reciver, and i am a pure audiophile, what would you suggest.

Lx55 or 170 which can be used as a stereo player since they have analog out.

I cant afford marantz cd player with USB i wish I could, and I dont get used one as well. what other options I have?

I feel you are going down the wrong road. I have seen the LX55 to be around 30k. With that budget, a basic music PC and DAC will probably be much better. There's a VDAC for sale on the forum.

Okie, Agreed, decided to go for DAC then, so I have to make a choice here:

1. Dacmagic 100 from cambridge audio for 16900rs
2. Arcam irdac - 25000

is there any other option within 25K I am looking for my NAD 375bee with PSB T5.

I need tight bass and the music line as marantz, the strings should sound like real thats what I need. Any suggestion. I have Iphone and Ipods so good suggestion for connecting them should help to decide the DAC.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back