Pioneer rs33 Subwoofer

Kristy

Dear All,
I would like to request help from the members, presently my sub power led is on but it is not working, how can I check and rectify it in the home?
Please help
Antony.

Dear All,
Waiting for the help, and I would like to request your advice for a new subwoofer for the system, and I like the bass, so please suggest something in the pioneer rs 33 range for the bass and price.
Thanks & Regards
Antony.

Dear All,
I would like to request help from the members, presently my sub power led is on but it is not working, how can I check and rectify it in the home?
Please help
Antony.

Hi,
Please try to troubleshoot the following.

1. Check the connection / rca plugs is all fine.
2. Check whether the subwoofer is able to function with other devices (with mobile using 3.5mm to rca y cable)

If all the options prove that the problem is with subwoofer, you could look at repairing it by removing the amplifier board. If the cost of repair is affordable and confidence level in terms of product life extension is high, you should go-ahead and fix it. Otherwise, please check out hifimart.com for and pick up subwoofers with similar specs based on your budget.

Dear Shankara.kris,
Thanks for your valuable reply, can you please share a picture of RCA y cabl setup, I don't have any idea about that, and yes first I will try to get it repaired because I like it too much because of the bass, Incase if I need to go for new one can please suggest one good sub with good bass (with this pioneer room/window will shake once I reach 50%of the volume, I like something with same bass)and I don't have much idea about cost I hope within 15 to 20k in mumbai, or new Bombay.
Thanks & Regards
Antony.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back