Pioneer SP-FS52-LR vs Yamaha NS-8390.

@filmguy

So sorry bro. My bad. Like MaSh has mentioned, the AJs are a little laidback but very musical and sweet sounding. You can listen to music on them all day long.

Cheers

u bet, i'm seriously thinking of replacing my AVR with amp ;) i think that should drive the speakers to its potential.

As am using Pioneer AJ's 5.1 with denon x1200 , but am not satisfied with the sound quality ..what is the problem? which receiver is best suitable for AJ's? could you please suggest best AVReceiver for watching movies? Which NAD model is good for music?

Thanks in Advance,
Rummy

As am using Pioneer AJ's 5.1 with denon x1200 , but am not satisfied with the sound quality ..what is the problem? which receiver is best suitable for AJ's? could you please suggest best AVReceiver for watching movies? Which NAD model is good for music?

Thanks in Advance,
Rummy
Selling the AJs? [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

The FS52s are now available at ebay. Link

Gurujee .. congratulations on your purchase.
I have couple of questions for you:
After how many days after placing order did you receive the towers?
Do audiovisualgurus sent them via courier or they have their own delivery arrangement?
How was the packing?

Gurujee .. congratulations on your purchase.
I have couple of questions for you:
After how many days after placing order did you receive the towers?
Do audiovisualgurus sent them via courier or they have their own delivery arrangement?
How was the packing?
thank you..amjay
It was almost 15days after i place the order. Seller sent via DTDC surface courier and packing was excellent.

but the seller is less-communicative in nature

thank you..amjay
It was almost 15days after i place the order. Seller sent via DTDC surface courier and packing was excellent.

but the seller is less-communicative in nature

I think he is not an authorized seller for any brand.My recommendation is please avoid that seller because I have also purchased Polk PSW110 sub from that seller.He is sent defective piece or courier mistake I don't know but that sub power is not turned on.I am contacted immediately to seller he is not responded seriously.I am also raise claim on ebay but they are rejected because product is under manufacturer warranty, simple give a advise to me contact to nearest service center and close the claim.After contacted the service center they are checked the serial number and this seller is not an authorized person for sale.Again I am contacted the seller regarding this issue but he is not proved his dealership with brand.So many times I requested to seller for return the sub even I am ready to pay for shipping charges,seller is not accepted this way also.ebay also cheat the customers because I saw some negative feedback's on this sellers profile and I am also given negative feedback but surprisingly still this seller is continued with 100% positive feedback because ebay removes his -ve comments.

This is my purchase experience with that stupid seller.Still I don't know my situation my sub is at service center they are asking 7500/-for power board.

Please don't recommend this seller to others.

I think he is not an authorized seller for any brand.My recommendation is please avoid that seller because I have also purchased Polk PSW110 sub from that seller.He is sent defective piece or courier mistake I don't know but that sub power is not turned on.I am contacted immediately to seller he is not responded seriously.I am also raise claim on ebay but they are rejected because product is under manufacturer warranty, simple give a advise to me contact to nearest service center and close the claim.After contacted the service center they are checked the serial number and this seller is not an authorized person for sale.Again I am contacted the seller regarding this issue but he is not proved his dealership with brand.So many times I requested to seller for return the sub even I am ready to pay for shipping charges,seller is not accepted this way also.ebay also cheat the customers because I saw some negative feedback's on this sellers profile and I am also given negative feedback but surprisingly still this seller is continued with 100% positive feedback because ebay removes his -ve comments.

This is my purchase experience with that stupid seller.Still I don't know my situation my sub is at service center they are asking 7500/-for power board.

Please don't recommend this seller to others.
Thanks for the info. I have somewhat faced similar kind of situation in my last deal with him, though my product works fine. The seller is not providing any warranty card or invoice. Hence I have similar opinion, avoid the seller.

Thanks for the info. I have somewhat faced similar kind of situation in my last deal with him, though my product works fine. The seller is not providing any warranty card or invoice. Hence I have similar opinion, avoid the seller.

I am also see his -ve feedback on ebay but it is removed now.

Purchased Marantz PM6006 from him on 21.02.17.I am from West Bengal and all inbound shipment to WB required FROM 50A for that reason I call Shahnawaaz GOLA (seller) and told him please send me the invoice but he didn't send me any invoice. After that on 24.02.17 (Last date of shipping) he update paisapay shipping info with a wrong tracking number D32803666 DTDC. The shipping destination is Kerala.:sad: after that I google the seller name and found this thread :sad:

Now please tell me what I can do. Can I refuse to receive shipment if he ship my product.Please advice.

Purchased Marantz PM6006 from him on 21.02.17.I am from West Bengal and all inbound shipment to WB required FROM 50A for that reason I call Shahnawaaz GOLA (seller) and told him please send me the invoice but he didn't send me any invoice. After that on 24.02.17 (Last date of shipping) he update paisapay shipping info with a wrong tracking number D32803666 DTDC. The shipping destination is Kerala.:sad: after that I google the seller name and found this thread :sad:

Now please tell me what I can do. Can I refuse to receive shipment if he ship my product.Please advice.

Hi arindamcc,
Raise a complaint/escalation with ebay regarding your order.
If possible contact ebay.in through their customer care number and talk to them regarding this issue. I got a refund through ebay when i had called them and asked for immediate resolution (regarding a non-av item).
Raise the issue immediately with them..

My suggestion is refuse the shipment because If it is works fine you r lucky or it need any repair in the warranty period you are ready to pay from u r pocket. It is a time waste to complaint at ebay. Ebay CC is just a joke they are appointed for robotic answers and completely useless. Just think that seller is selling the brands like BA,Marantz,Polk,Mission,Pioneer,Klipsh,TAGA,Jamo etc. Is this possible to get all these brands from one seller with manufacturer warranty?

Waking up an old thread.
Seems the Pioneer fs52 have only a single pair of binding posts.How to connect both avr and stereo amp to them? Can anyone give a suggestion?

Waking up an old thread.
Seems the Pioneer fs52 have only a single pair of binding posts.How to connect both avr and stereo amp to them? Can anyone give a suggestion?

Even if the speaker had two binding posts, you would not be connecting both Stereo amp and Receiver to them. If your receiver has pre-outs then connect that to your stereo amp input and then connect the speakers to the stereo amp. Now, if your stereo amp has Mains In, then your life is a bit simpler, else you will have to work just a bit harder to get the Volumes aligned. However, once done, it would be the way to do it.

For a good read: http://www.hifihunter.com/articles/improving-stereo-performance-surround-sound-setup-part-2/

MaSh

Even if the speaker had two binding posts, you would not be connecting both Stereo amp and Receiver to them. If your receiver has pre-outs then connect that to your stereo amp input and then connect the speakers to the stereo amp. Now, if your stereo amp has Mains In, then your life is a bit simpler, else you will have to work just a bit harder to get the Volumes aligned. However, once done, it would be the way to do it.

For a good read: http://www.hifihunter.com/articles/improving-stereo-performance-surround-sound-setup-part-2/

MaSh
I have connected both the avr and the stereo amp to my Wharfedale 9.2s.as they have a pair of binding posts.Of course i am using one at a time.Looking to upgrade to a floorstander like the the Pioneers but the single pair of binds seem to be a problem as my avr has no pre outs.Have to look elsewhere.

I have connected both the avr and the stereo amp to my Wharfedale 9.2s.as they have a pair of binding posts.Of course i am using one at a time.Looking to upgrade to a floorstander like the the Pioneers but the single pair of binds seem to be a problem as my avr has no pre outs.Have to look elsewhere.
Oh okay. Quite a risky thing to do honestly. I would suggest you use a Speaker switch if you have to connect two amps to a single pair of speakers.

MaSh

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back