Pioneer vs Denon

Dear friend, Denon AVR x2300 will cost you in India for 75k , better you have it there only. Regarding warranty, it's only for one year. Mostly these receivers works fine for four to five years, if properly use. Later on you will get paid service for any product here. As far comparison between Denon and Pioneer, Denon is definitely better than Pioneer VSX series. I own Denon AVR 2113 and after audition I chose it over Pioneer VSX 900 series.Pairng with speakers, Polk RTiA series is way better than Tsx series. Well that may help you.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

I paired my rti a7's and csi a4 to my vsx 831 and i aways feel it lacks the punch. Should i ugrade to denon x2400.. whats your opinion?

I paired my rti a7's and csi a4 to my vsx 831 and i aways feel it lacks the punch. Should i ugrade to denon x2400.. whats your opinion?
Considering your Rti A7 i would prefer to go AVR with preout model. if you are not satisfied may be setup can upgraded with Poweramp in future.
But Denon X2400 doesn't have pre out for FL,FR,Center. so think before spending.Its your choice now

Considering your Rti A7 i would prefer to go AVR with preout model. if you are not satisfied may be setup can upgraded with Poweramp in future.
But Denon X2400 doesn't have pre out for FL,FR,Center. so think before spending.Its your choice now
It has pre outs .. which good amplifier would you suggest for my rti's

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back