planning for new home theater setup for my newly constructing house

rajelectron

Hi All,
I am constructing the new house and planing to have dedicated home theater which are 11x11 size,

need some suggestion on projectors,surround sound speakers, amplifiers, sound insulation mats and all for the above size.
mostly i will watch movies & listen music with my family of 4 members...
my requirements are as follows.
1. room filling BASS
2.clear surround effect include new teck like atmos etc...
3.good sound insulation proof materials
4. projector preferably 4k or full HD

My budget comes under 3-3.5lac max.

please help to suggest the best combo of projector+amps+speakers+insulation...please do post any other suggestions...

Room size very small. Install bass traps without fail irrespective of what system you buy.
You will thank me later :)
thanks for prompt response....my house construction is still going on..i can adjust the room size ....what would be the ideal room size for 3-4 people???

Raj. If construction is going on then this is at what stage of construction.
1. Excavation for foundation is going on.
2. Foundation complete and columns are placed.
3. Roof slab has been cast and partition wall to be done.
4. Partition wall complete and plastering and other work going on.
5. Construction of house is complete but sanitary, water supply going on.
Depending upon present status, modification can be limited. Stage-1 (Max) -> Stage-5 (Min)

Raj. If construction is going on then this is at what stage of construction.
1. Excavation for foundation is going on.
2. Foundation complete and columns are placed.
3. Roof slab has been cast and partition wall to be done.
4. Partition wall complete and plastering and other work going on.
5. Construction of house is complete but sanitary, water supply going on.
Depending upon present status, modification can be limited. Stage-1 (Max) -> Stage-5 (Min)
its in stage 2: Foundation complete and columns are placed.

Reactangular rooms are desired. Shoe box shaped. Square ,if you can help it a BIG No.

its in stage 2: Foundation complete and columns are placed.
Still you have time and in fact you can go for a little change in your earlier plan to add a whole or part of the adjoining room to your 11x11 = 121 sft to double its size say 250 sft. As Tuff said make it rectangular rather than square. If you can post a pic of your existing plan, certain change in plan can be thought of.
Thank you.

Reactangular rooms are desired. Shoe box shaped. Square ,if you can help it a BIG No.
hmm...what is the min rectangle shape size...for best home theather experience...below was my initial plan...and its construction size is40x40 and total size is 60x40...do suggest if any better floor plans for 40x40 size....which includes home theater(in rectangle shape)
1527423879717.png

OK. On the plan just mark the columns already constructed. Also post a pic of the site taken in the direction of this pic.

This is not basement but ground floor. The varendah width is 11'8". This takes away nearly 25% to 30% of built up area. Can I merge the bed room up to verandah and make HT room bigger. Where you want to put your sewerage tank and soak pit. Plan is not done by architect.

I would suggest getting an Architect as an consultant, Might cost you a bit but should be worth it. If you cannot afford to hire one, Go to the nearest Architectural college and ask the faculty to give you a list of kids who have done well, and perhaps hire one of those newbie's to design it for you.
They will work hard (Hopefully) to get the design right to your specification and wont cost you a bomb.

Back