Planning to buy JBL Cinesystem 300

G Singh

HI All,
I was planning to by a buy a Home theater and was looking for JBL Cinesystem 300 i.e. HK AVR 134 and JBL Cinema 300 with price tag of Rs 34990/- at their store in Chandigarh. I know there are lots of Tech Gurus and experienced users in this form. Can they advice me (lots of others too like me) on this cinesystem. Any advice is much appreciable.

Its all go mate!! Much better than onkyo 33/3400 which is 21-25 k and comes with a passive sub .. the jbl 300 comes with an active sub .. and jbls are experts in cinema .. most hollywood studios use jbl monitors.. and the academy of motion pictures use jbls as well.. what is the price without the avr can you check plz.. i already got a denon avr and i think the 300 is best vfm.. try to see if you can find energy take classic but ur in safe hands with the jbls provided ur room isnt huge... its ample for a 15x20 room

I won't recommend HK AVR 134 as it lacks features like audio through HDMI, HD audio decoding etc.

JBL Cinesystem 300 its a good speaker pack, but the HK avr 134 is a stater and lacks HD features, try to get it with DENON 1312 / Yamaha 471

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back