JBL BD 300 VS YHT 299..advice needed?

n70me

Dear members,

Today i have almost finalized YHT 299 and went to store to grab a YHT 299 however on my friends advice i went to JBL store and auditioned JBL BD 300 ..beilive me this model without even a AVR sounded really great .. and my frnds including me were totally convinced that it sounds better than YHT-299...the sound in JBL is very clean and crispy and now i have dropped my idea to buy YHT 299.

The sound in YHT-299 looks bit noisy,unpleasant if heard for long duration.However this is only my view. Iam not an audiophile, however i wud like to listen to quality music at free time especially on weekends and would also equally like to watch movies,music on my DTH as well.

Experts can you please advice your opinion on JBL BD 300 before i finalize it and go ahead.

Iam still confused if i need their HK AVR 70.Their blueray player (bluee tooth,wifi..etc) itself sound really great and surpassed YHT-299. Can you please describe me the advantages/ disadvantage of having an AVR instead of the standard player coming with BD 300 at rs.40k

JBL Cinema BD 300 Complete 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray Disc: Amazon.in: Electronics

Dear members,

Today i have almost finalized YHT 299 and went to store to grab a YHT 299 however on my friends advice i went to JBL store and auditioned JBL BD 300 ..beilive me this model without even a AVR sounded really great .. and my frnds including me were totally convinced that it sounds better than YHT-299...the sound in JBL is very clean and crispy and now i have dropped my idea to buy YHT 299.

The sound in YHT-299 looks bit noisy,unpleasant if heard for long duration.However this is only my view. Iam not an audiophile, however i wud like to listen to quality music at free time especially on weekends and would also equally like to watch movies,music on my DTH as well.

Experts can you please advice your opinion on JBL BD 300 before i finalize it and go ahead.

Iam still confused if i need their HK AVR 70.Their blueray player (bluee tooth,wifi..etc) itself sound really great and surpassed YHT-299. Can you please describe me the advantages/ disadvantage of having an AVR instead of the standard player coming with BD 300 at rs.40k

JBL Cinema BD 300 Complete 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray Disc: Amazon.in: Electronics

Possible as the Sat Sub seems to be like SBS140Bk system , I used to owe one and mind well it is fantastic VFM speaker systems!

Guys,

Thanks.Please i need more suggestions before i buy this.I dont find much reviews available.

Does it decode all the dolby formats? I am confused if i need to buy it with an avr like HK AVR 70 or is it ok go with the blue ray player, it sounds great even without blue ray player too.

Please suggest.

Back