Playing flac files in Audiolab 6000A

bluetooth is another source, you can connect Laptop to Amp through Bluesource,

View attachment 41236
In my case, I connected my NAS (that stored all my audio&video stuff) to BDP (sony x700) and BDP to Audiolab amp.
That sounds great.
How did you connect the Bluetooth from Mac to AVR/Stereo amp? I tried it before without much success.

Hi,
Here are the steps for you.

1. Open/set Stereo in BT mode.

2. System preferences -> click on Bluoothooth app(Icon) -> Make sure your mac recognised and listed in the window.
bdconnect1.png

3. click on the button Turn Bluetooth on button as shown attached images.
Bdconnect2.png

4. Now open iTunes and play ( please refer to image attached in my old posting)

Note that before you follow above steps, disable BT in all other mobiles else BT never connect to your mac.

Please let me know if you have query

Looks like the OP doesn't have Airplay on the AVR. If so, wouldn't Airplay be better than BT?

It's a debatable and controversial topic, I use both, but I don't see any difference in terms of sound quality,
Bluetooth is universal standard, Airplay is Apple standard. Apple is easy to connect if both (sender and receiver) support

It's a debatable and controversial topic, I use both, but I don't see any difference in terms of sound quality,
Bluetooth is universal standard, Airplay is Apple standard. Apple is easy to connect if both (sender and receiver) support
No intention to start off any debate, just that if one had airplay then the connectivity is easy.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back