Please post a review of mission

+1.....missions go okay with yamahas but i would still suggest a proper 2 channel amp with the missions.

Hai suprateep,
How much you have paid for M 35i. I asked M34i at vijaya sales,mumbai, it is 18K, I don't know about M35. He told me that it will be shipped to my place. Is it a good idea to get it from Mumbai, through transport? I may have to pay 1.5k 2.0k for transportation.

Hai suprateep,
How much you have paid for M 35i. I asked M34i at vijaya sales,mumbai, it is 18K, I don't know about M35. He told me that it will be shipped to my place. Is it a good idea to get it from Mumbai, through transport? I may have to pay 1.5k 2.0k for transportation.

m34 is for 24-25k. Ask for the lower range and 1.5k for transport. BTW the m35 is pretty big as big as the wharfdale 9.6. The MS 906 is like a puppy in front of it. Just ask the vijay sales guy to get good packaging done.

BTW next time you speaker can you ask for the price of mission center m3C2i. i think I am getting an inflated quote.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back