Please recommend a music system for Hyundai Getz

Jagat

My friend bought a Hyundai Getz and was considering a Blaupunkt Mumbai MP 26 along with 4 speakers. His budget is 15K.

Can anyone please recommend a music system for under 15K!

Thanks.

My friend bought a Hyundai Getz and was considering a Blaupunkt Mumbai MP 26 along with 4 speakers. His budget is 15K.

Can anyone please recommend a music system for under 15K!

Thanks.

hi,

buy a pio HU - around 5000/- grey
front components - jbl gto607 - 6500, hertz deici dsk 165 7000 apx. with b/w
rear co-axials - jbl gto937 - 5k apx,
install 1000
total 18000.

you can buy cheaper rear speakers but i would suggest you do away with rear speakers and buy a 2 channel amp for the front components. you will truly enjoy the sound only with an amp.

amp - you can buy sony. great vfm at this price point- 5000 apx for a 4 channel.

total - pio hu - 5000 grey
comps - 6500 or 4500 with b/w you can buy grey jbl gto's for
4500 (not recommended)
amp - 5000 for sony or if you can stretch your budget pio amp 4 ch
for 7000/- apx grey
install - 1000/- buy finolex or L&T power cables multi strand. great
vfm at this price point 500 rs.

17500/- with jbl gto comps, 15500 with jbl cs comps.
i would reccomend you buy a pioneer amp. add 2000 more if you do to the above price. also with a pio amp you can buy a sub in future and use 2 channels to drive it.

cheers

clip

let me know if you need any more help

Clipto333,

you are misguiding, Tell about models not brands.
Also tell about your taste of music and how you want listen to them.

ash

Clipto333,

ash

can you cal my post misguiding? i didnt misguide you. you could have just asked for the model nos. :)

anyway a pio 3950 would cost 5000 apx without b/w. i dont know the model no of sony amps. the pio amp is gm-6100 or 6200.

cheers
clip

Clipto333,

ash

can you cal my post misguiding? i didnt misguide you. you could have just asked for the model nos. :)

anyway a pio 3950 would cost 5000 apx without b/w. i dont know the model no of sony amps. the pio amp is gm-6100 or 6200.

about my tastes, i listen to any and every kind of music. i like rock. i like to listen to music in my car. i have comps(hertz energy) in front, 6x9(infinity) as rear fills, 4 ch pio 944 amp, and a 15" hertz energy sub. the HU is pio 6850 mp3. i also have a 12 disc changer.

cheers
clip

sorry im replying late. by now i guess you have nstalled the ice. :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back