Please suggest a budget music system for 30k

Oops! That was unexpected.
Maybe you could meet with a FM near where you live and discuss this a bit more?

Hello everyone again,

Thanks for helping me out so far...

IMO this is a pretty good recommendation for ANY audio enthusiast within a budget unless he/she has figured out what speakers/amps they really want (only for stereo not HT). Go active, add sub later. You will get a lot of features, less clutter, no need of a preamp if you use PC/phone/streamer as a source, you will an efficient amp built in (with good DSP), need not spend on interconnects/cables, and ultimately save a lot of money. You can upgrade DAC easily if required. I would buy a 2.0 active setup if i were you right now (actually if i were me and had the budget to be honest).

Good luck!

EDIT:
JBL Actives have great reviews (also check youtube review, might be little biased though):
https://www.amazon.in/JBL-Professio...hild=1&keywords=jbl+lsr&qid=1628018611&sr=8-9

https://www.amazon.in/JBL-306P-Powe...hild=1&keywords=jbl+lsr&qid=1628018611&sr=8-5

Some models from Edifier, Kali and Adam powered monitors might be within your budget if you can source in your city or from abroad.

Thanks for this tip, I finally realized its wise to go with active speakers with a sub out for my budget...

Is this a good speaker?

Its an Tri amp active speaker with bluetooth and a sub out to add a sub later...and it costs only 21k...

I dont see this model selling in anyother sites...Is it safe to buy from Amazon? The seller is Edifier online store

Anyone had good experience with that seller?

I have MJ Acoustic Xeno bookshelf speakers in piano black finish, mint, factory box, made in UK connected to Denon mini amp which has cd, usb and tuner and sub out. Great small beginner setup with huge sound. Send message.

Will give 1.5 m of Analysis Plus Clear Oval speaker cables made in USA...FREE.

Last edited:
Your earlier sub being a desktop setup may not go below 45hz and my suggestion is that a good bookshelf + amp combination will give you a similar bass at a better quality and more options in the future. IN my experience even sound bars north of 60K suffer with music hence a good audio speaker is recommended.

potential option(s)

1. A Stereo receiver.. eg this one at 19K or even better this one at 25K . there is even a 9K option and I suspect will be better than the built in amp of most sound bars !
2. Bookshelf speakers: eg this by Fyne audio at 29K or any other equivalent which goes below 50 Hz like the Mission QX-2
this can consume 40- 50K

the PSB Alpha P3 at 22K will sacrifice a bit of the bass but keep you within your budget.

In the future you could think of adding a, powered Sub eg this at 20 K ..but if placed well the bass punch of these will be good for most music,.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back