Please Suggest a streaming / media player

ryanrulez4ever

Hello Guys

Current setup :
LG C8 55inch
Denon x1600h AVR with 3.1 setup (2 x wharfedale diamond BS, 1 x Dali Spektor vokal and Elec sub-woofer)
Amazon firetv 4k stick
Netgear R7000 router which has a 4tb external hdd connected to it (ACT fibernet 300mbps plan - 1tb FUP), (1gig interfaces)
TPlink C2 router Backup ISP excitel 300mbps no FUP (1gig interfaces)
USB 3.0 hub connected to TV

Subscriptions that i own :
Netflix 4k plan
Primevideo
Hotstar
Spotify
Apple music
Voot
Zee5
Alt balaji

Requirements :
4K playback with dolby vision / Atmos.
Need support for all types of codecs because i get messages like audio cannot be played on this file and stuff when i connect directly to TV be it via USB or network drive.
Should play every format under the sun with good upscaling and audio quality
Fast user interface with Subtitle auto-download possibility.

Current consideration :
Nvidia Shield Pro from amazon.com ( i have 10k gift coupon from work and i can add ).

What are your thoughts ? What do you guys suggest ? do i have any other options i can spend upto 15k, ( in case of Nvidia shield pro i have amazon vouchers )

Hello Guys

Current setup :
LG C8 55inch
Denon x1600h AVR with 3.1 setup (2 x wharfedale diamond BS, 1 x Dali Spektor vokal and Elec sub-woofer)
Amazon firetv 4k stick
Netgear R7000 router which has a 4tb external hdd connected to it (ACT fibernet 300mbps plan - 1tb FUP), (1gig interfaces)

Netflix 4k plan
Primevideo
Hotstar
Spotify
Apple music
Voot
Zee5
Alt balaji

Requirements :
Need support for all types of codecs because i get messages like audio cannot be played on this file and stuff when i connect directly to TV be it via USB or network drive.

Current consideration :
Nvidia Shield Pro from amazon.com ( i have 10k gift coupon from work and i can add ).

What are your thoughts ? What do you guys suggest ? do i have any other options i can spend upto 15k, ( in case of Nvidia shield pro i have amazon vouchers )
If you can get the nvidia shield go for it. It’s the best

Hello Guys

Current setup :
LG C8 55inch
Amazon firetv 4k stick

Netflix 4k plan
Primevideo
Hotstar
Spotify
Apple music
Voot
Zee5
Alt balaji

Requirements :

Current consideration :

Of course, Nvidia shield tv pro 2019 is a great device. This is one more high-end streaming device which plays all formats and also has a hidden SATA drive slot up to 5 TB. HiMedia Q10 Pro. Expensive though. Have a look at the below review. All the best.

+1 to nvidia shield TV pr 2019 from amazon as you already have 10K worth of coupons. Supports 4K with dolby vision & atmos. You can install kodi on it and can play any file.

Thank you for the inputs guys , i ordered the Nvidia shield pro 2019, used gift coupons worth 145 usd and paid 202.52 usd by card, estimated delivery date shows 18-20th December as i chose fast delivery, so the moral of the story is the GV i had helped me with shipping and custom duties :D, but i will receive it one month sooner as the standard delivery was showing 17-18th Jan as expected delivery.

Cant wait to lay my hands over it!,

Thank you for the inputs guys , i ordered the Nvidia shield pro 2019, used gift coupons worth 145 usd and paid 202.52 usd by card, estimated delivery date shows 18-20th December as i chose fast delivery, so the moral of the story is the GV i had helped me with shipping and custom duties :D, but i will receive it one month sooner as the standard delivery was showing 17-18th Jan as expected delivery.

where did u order ? what about custom fess deposit as shown in amazon ?

How come? You mean to say the GV value wasn't considered for custom valuation?

How come? You mean to say the GV value wasn't considered for custom valuation?

No, what i meant to say was the total value was coming upto 23k, the voucher i had was of 10k so i effectively had to pay 13k, which means i paid just for the product value from pocket, the shipping, customers all were funded by the GV

No, what i meant to say was the total value was coming upto 23k, the voucher i had was of 10k so i effectively had to pay 13k, which means i paid just for the product value from pocket, the shipping, customers all were funded by the GV

Congrats...do not forget to give us your first impressions. What are the devices that you have which will be hooked to your shield tv pro?

Congrats...do not forget to give us your first impressions. What are the devices that you have which will be hooked to your shield tv pro?
Current setup :
LG C8 55inch
Amazon firetv 4k stick

Netflix 4k plan
Primevideo
Tidal hifi
Hotstar
Spotify
Apple music
Voot
Zee5
Alt balaji

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back