Please suggest Home Theater 5.1 - 70K

Please suggest a home Theater, mt budget is 70K

For AVR you need 25-30k. So you can start up with front bookshelves or floorstanders and center first and you can add sub woofer and surround later.In this way u can manage with your budget.In case you are ok with satellites .There is boston xs 5.1 which is of 23.5k.It is about your preference and like .Better try to get audition some setups . Then you will get some idea.

Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1

for avrs look for Denon,yamaha ,pioneer.Marantz will be costlier than these models.Servicing is also hard.

Hi

Check with ProFX for the Denon X500 AVR + Polk RM 6750 5.1 package...around 52-55k...hear it, decide and demand for discount....I picked TSX 110 bookshelf speakers last week, demanded for discount and got it...

I use the Bostons XS + Marantz AVR NR1402 and the combination is awesome....this would cost almost 69k more or less over since the NR 1504 is available now with Airplay...although you can pair the Bostons with Pioneer VSX 523 which my friend did but it cannot sound as good as the Marantz,

There are also other Denon packages available.....even Pioneer and Yamaha...the key is to audition as many models and brands as possible and take the right decision...there are a lot of reviews you can refer to...you can click on our user names to read related posts which can guide you....end of the day it is your decision and budget...

Back