Pls help me urgently

rajkghosh

I am a total newbie to the world of lcd tv's . I am planning to buy an 32" lcd tv. I am totally confused as to which brand to go for.
I have a budget of 40k.. Will prefer an full hd lcd. All the stores (vijay sales, ezone, croma) i have visited stress on buying an lg brand because of its tough panelling. They all recommend the lg model-32lg80fr. Are there better models available of other brands within 40k? Which things to look for while buying an lcd tv? What's the diff between diff lcd brand? Which store gives the best deal in mumbai

pls help me out.
Thanks

lots of options at 32" and they are all set out somewhere in these threads, i'll summarise them quickly.

First point, at 32" full HD is a complete waste, you will not be able to see the difference, so all you'll be spending extra on is "mental satisfaction"

Within that budget however you CAN get a Full HD 32", but why don't you just go for a 42" plasma (HD Ready). Trust me the experience will blow the 32" LCD out of the water. and good 42" plasmas including the samsung A410 and the Panasonic PV8 come for under 45k, with the LG one coming for aroudn 40k. I took this similar leap (42" plasma instead of 32" LCD) last year (when the gap was much bigger) and I can't tell you how happy I am.

If you are intent on getting a 32" LCD do consider the Samsung 32A550, Sony S and V series, and the Panasonic LX80 and LX800. There is some discussion that Philips's latest LCDs are very good, and they may be worth checking out, I haven't done so myself.

I am a total newbie to the world of lcd tv's . I am planning to buy an 32" lcd tv. I am totally confused as to which brand to go for.
I have a budget of 40k.. Will prefer an full hd lcd. All the stores (vijay sales, ezone, croma) i have visited stress on buying an lg brand because of its tough panelling. They all recommend the lg model-32lg80fr. Are there better models available of other brands within 40k? Which things to look for while buying an lcd tv? What's the diff between diff lcd brand? Which store gives the best deal in mumbai

pls help me out.
Thanks

technical comparison-
http://www.hifivision.com/television/2423-32-lcd-comparison.html

pls help me out.
Thanks

Why don't you try Alfa (grey market)? You will get Sony V series for around 40K. I am not aware of latest prices. But they are much cheaper than official ones.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back