Pls recommend a home cinema projector for 40K and let me know if this layout is ok

Re: Pls recommend a home cinema projector for 40K and let me know if this layout is o

Hi

Any DLP projector will have signal drop when there is a gap (of data) from source to projector, i have seen these even in optoma hd25. Once, for example you start a movie there is no signal drop in the middle. Focus issue is there only in LG PA 70g projector not in Acer K330.

Hope this helps

Regards
sub

Last edited:
Re: Pls recommend a home cinema projector for 40K and let me know if this layout is o

I was also looking for budget projectors just for my personal movie viewing... was going through various posts here at hifivision.. and also surfing the web for cheaper, better products.

One day came across this brand hybrid vision (Home Page) acros ebay HOME THEATER LCD LED PROJECTOR - TV TUNER+ SPEAKERS + USB + HDMI + VGA + SCREEN | eBay

at first the add looked as if it was straight out the late night TV adds selling fancy items. Then thought if we can buy chinese made media players (himedia etc.) and be happy then why not chinese projectors. Started my communication with the seller and he agreed to arrange for a demo if I make prior appointment.

I will go for the demo whenever I am able to make the time, was thinking if some forum member at Delhi or near can make a visit too and share his experience.

at 38k this is just blunder...makes sense if it is avilabe within 15k or lower..
my 25k 1280*800 :eek:hyeah: diy pj will beat it like hell...regarding every aspect..pq,maint factor,spare and serivice

at 30k people can buy acer 5370..which is really really a nice pj..at that price..
at 42k there is epson 480 which can perform in ambient...what else do we need..

unbranded pj makes sense if the price is really low..

i hope abhijit da you got the logic

at 38k this is just blunder...makes sense if it is avilabe within 15k or lower..
my 25k 1280*800 :eek:hyeah: diy pj will beat it like hell...regarding every aspect..pq,maint factor,spare and serivice

at 30k people can buy acer 5370..which is really really a nice pj..at that price..
at 42k there is epson 480 which can perform in ambient...what else do we need..

unbranded pj makes sense if the price is really low..

i hope abhijit da you got the logic

Actually I too had written about the price factor to the seller and made fun of him (like there r no proper specs, no distance calculator etc.... but that guy is very serious about his products. And moreover the price is inclusive of screen and ceiling mount. Actually I had also shorlisted acer or the LG PA70G (some here already own it).

Said that I will surely do a demo of hybridvision if I can make time.

And Prosenjit I wud like to see your PJ if you permit... right now a am at Patna but i visit kolkata fortnightly

This layout is not good.
You should have PJ to the center of screen, ceiling mount is your answer.
Its a fit and forget activity.

That 38K PJ looks like egate PJ in a different Avatar, stay away, they may not be there to support you in the long run...

wher can i get tw550 750hd in chennai for lowest price

My experience, it you're a video-phile, don't compromise... If you're alright with a lesser resolution that can upscale to a 1080, then the market has way too many options

Is there a difference between Projectors meant for office presentation work and Home theater projectors? What are the absolute minimum features or specs I should be looking at to get a projector for watching movies? I am okay with a screen size of around 100" as long as its crisp. My hall is draped to become quite dark during the afternoon.

Would a budget of 15-20k be sufficient to get a projector? What can I get in this budget? Open to preused ones too in good condition if anyone is selling:)

MaSh

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back