Pls recommend bluetooth headphones for Movies (10K)

Lakeview

Hi,

Please recommend a bluetooth headphone for Movies and music. Budget 10k, can go upto 15-18k if it's really worth it. Can't decide between JBL and Sennheiser. I want to avoid Sony. If there are any other brands within the range, please recommend.

I am currently using an over the neck headphone and I tend to keep them on for the most part of the day! They are incredibly comfortable, as if part of my body Lol but nothing great in terms of sound. It's pretty old btw and I need a new pair. I love the JBL sound but there are so many of them that I am unable to choose the right one. I have never used a Sennheiser before so I don't know how it sounds.

If bluetooth is a must then check this out:

Wired headphones at this price would be better in terms of sound quality though

So what would you recommend if I insist on wireless? Bose wireless costs about 25k. Not sure if it's worth it. If it is really a night and day difference, I might be able to stretch.

If bluetooth is a must then check this out:

Wired headphones at this price would be better in terms of sound quality though
Just watched the review of this. Looks pretty good for my use case. I might actually get this, thanks.

Would recommend buy a dac-amp and pair ut with a decent wireless headphone.
Amp suggestion: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00LP3AMC2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_B.ZSFb74K5DXZ
Headphone suggestion:

If you want to avoid dac amp and still stay within your budget, these can be couple of options:

Would recommend buy a dac-amp and pair ut with a decent wireless headphone.
Amp suggestion: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00LP3AMC2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_B.ZSFb74K5DXZ
Headphone suggestion:

If you want to avoid dac amp and still stay within your budget, these can be couple of options:
Thanks a lot! Never knew such a thing existed! Never heard of iteknic but has v good reviews. Will check it out, thanks.

So what would you recommend if I insist on wireless? Bose wireless costs about 25k. Not sure if it's worth it. If it is really a night and day difference, I might be able to stretch.
Bose headphone is the easiest to demo. Did u take one? They allow for even a 1 hour demo if u drop in weekday afternoon.
People here are concerned mostly about SQ and tend to discard comfort. For a full day kind of wearing, nothing can beat bose.

Bose headphone is the easiest to demo. Did u take one? They allow for even a 1 hour demo if u drop in weekday afternoon.
People here are concerned mostly about SQ and tend to discard comfort. For a full day kind of wearing, nothing can beat bose.
No I haven't. Was reconsidering Sony (latest flagship) among others.

The earcups of the Sennheiser(if you are considering 4.50) are smallish which might not be a good thing for prolonged usage. You can also add the following for consideration.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
Bowers & Wilkins P3(very lightweight but brilliant detailing)
Marshall Monitor Bluetooth(no ANC but sounds awesome).

Looking for a pair of non BT headphones, I found the ATH-M40x was prefered by some reviewers to the 50x.
Not sure if the same would hold good for the BT versions.

The earcups of the Sennheiser(if you are considering 4.50) are smallish which might not be a good thing for prolonged usage. You can also add the following for consideration.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
Bowers & Wilkins P3(very lightweight but brilliant detailing)
Marshall Monitor Bluetooth(no ANC but sounds awesome).
Thanks! Never knew about these. Will check it out.

Why is Sony off the list? Their xB series is great for movies. You can get a refurb xb950b1 for 7.5k on Amazon. If your primary usage was music I would understand why you wanted sennheiser etc. But for movies, Sony xb or skullcandy crusher for the insane bass

Why is Sony off the list? Their xB series is great for movies. You can get a refurb xb950b1 for 7.5k on Amazon. If your primary usage was music I would understand why you wanted sennheiser etc. But for movies, Sony xb or skullcandy crusher for the insane bass
I had demoed sony soundbars and I felt there was a lot of distortion. So, I presumed sony doesn't know first thing about sound systems but I realized I loved their headphones back in the days and I wasn't sure I could demo headphones! I still don't like their sub woofers though.

their stuff isnt very musical, but its got a very "fun" tuning. Muscular/boomy bass, and warm muted highs ( which are ok - because except for sennheiser, all others in this price segment have atrocious highs which sound very sibilant and harsh because they are boosted for a V signature.

Get this and pair up with any Headphone or Iem of your choice and get a much better sq (only dependent on your HP or iem choice) with all BT hires codecs and a good microphone built in for calls.

Not sure if you've considered it, but a receiver like Fiio BTR5 has much better Bluetooth pairing, connection stability, codec support and overall robustness compared to most BT headphones.

You can get a BTR3K or BTR5 and pair it with a good soundstage wired headphone for movies.

Not sure if you've considered it, but a receiver like Fiio BTR5 has much better Bluetooth pairing, connection stability, codec support and overall robustness compared to most BT headphones.

You can get a BTR3K or BTR5 and pair it with a good soundstage wired headphone for movies.
I want to avoid cables as much as possible.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back