Pls recommend bluetooth headphones for Movies (10K)

Do you use this model? Are you satisfied with the bass? I was considering their latest flagship.

I use 1000xm3. You said you wanted to avoid sony in the starting of the thread?
Sound is great. Fit is ok ok. Not enough room inside the cans.

Big can like one of the beyer cans along with atpx bluetooth receiver will better this setup if you dont need the ANC.

Bose fit and comfort is better but sound not in the same level.

I use 1000xm3. You said you wanted to avoid sony in the starting of the thread?
Sound is great. Fit is ok ok. Not enough room inside the cans.

Big can like one of the beyer cans along with atpx bluetooth receiver will better this setup if you dont need the ANC.

Bose fit and comfort is better but sound not in the same level.
Yes, like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I am reconsidering Sony because a few members here are using it and I remembered I had used Sony headphones before.
At first, I was considering the XB version and now I have an offer for a used xm3. I am seriously considering this. I love multiple device pairing and use that feature a lot(intend to) . But I guess, I am willing to dance around that if I am getting a good price.

Yes, like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I am reconsidering Sony because a few members here are using it and I remembered I had used Sony headphones before.
At first, I was considering the XB version and now I have an offer for a used xm3. I am seriously considering this. I love multiple device pairing and use that feature a lot(intend to) . But I guess, I am willing to dance around that if I am getting a good price.

I think it is time to get up and go visit a croma.
They have the Sony 1000XM3 for demo along with 900 and other XB models.
With any luck, if it is a boss integrated store, you can get the demo of bose QC too.

It is one thing ask opinions if these are hard to demo items, but they are available for demo everywhere.
Wonder why are you not demoing.
If you demo side by side, something could click and could be opposite of what you are envisioning out of recommendations.

I sat and demoed 1/2 hour 3 models of sony and bose QC before purchasing one in one of the cromas.

Croma even have the XM3 on discount since the XM4 is out now.

I think it is time to get up and go visit a croma.
They have the Sony 1000XM3 for demo along with 900 and other XB models.
With any luck, if it is a boss integrated store, you can get the demo of bose QC too.

It is one thing ask opinions if these are hard to demo items, but they are available for demo everywhere.
Wonder why are you not demoing.
If you demo side by side, something could click and could be opposite of what you are envisioning out of recommendations.

I sat and demoed 1/2 hour 3 models of sony and bose QC before purchasing one in one of the cromas.

Croma even have the XM3 on discount since the XM4 is out now.
Lol I can decide for myself, thanks for your eagerness though. I have listened to bose headphones, but it was a long time ago. I remember not being particularly awed by it. I am currently using a pair which is way too comfortable. But nothing to brag about its sound albeit very decent for what I paid.

I am considering the xm4 but like I said, some forum members have kindly offered me used ones. I am yet to check out a few other headphones also kindly recommended by others in this thread. So that's the status, you can relax for now ☺.

I ended up getting Soundcore Q10 Bluetooth headphones. At first, I wasn't thrilled, but then I realized I had to switch to a different codec. It is actually pretty good, especially for the price. I paid 2699/- on Amazon. The headphones reverberate when playing bass-heavy sound and you feel like you have a pair of sub-woofers attached to your head lol. Battery life is 60 hrs apparently, haven't been able to test it yet. The best part is, it can connect to 2 devices at a time which is very useful for me. I felt like this is the price range that is justifiable for headphones :DIMG_20210222_105710.jpgIMG_20210222_105654.jpg

I ended up getting Soundcore Q10 Bluetooth headphones. At first, I wasn't thrilled, but then I realized I had to switch to a different codec. It is actually pretty good, especially for the price. I paid 2699/- on Amazon. The headphones reverberate when playing bass-heavy sound and you feel like you have a pair of sub-woofers attached to your head lol. Battery life is 60 hrs apparently, haven't been able to test it yet. The best part is, it can connect to 2 devices at a time which is very useful for me. I felt like this is the price range that is justifiable for headphones :DView attachment 54882View attachment 54883

What different codec?

if you like it this one then why didn't you buy RED?
weird enough pics uploaded by you have different colors...one is orange another is yellow.

if you like it this one then why didn't you buy RED?
weird enough pics uploaded by you have different colors...one is orange another is yellow.
I had ordered the red ones but cancelled it and went for the blue ones. It looks terrible in the pics but it's not that bad.

It's poor lighting
IMG_20210320_221549.jpgIMG_20210320_221549.jpg

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back