Polk Audio Fusion T Series - 5.1

schandani

Hi,

I am trying to set up a HT for my room of 13'X12', with a budget of 1.2 lakhs.
Zeroed in on Marantz NR-1509 and this speaker package... only drawback is sub with small power.

1569221105085.png
Any other options, suggestions/advice?

Hi,

Zeroed in on Marantz NR-1509 and this speaker package... only drawback is sub with small power.

View attachment 39348

Speak to Profx if they can upgrade the sub to HTS10...additional cost difference....check

Living room (or) dedicated room?..

With 1.2 Lakhs, you can go for separates than buying a 5.1 package.. Consider going for smaller speakers for L/R, and if possible repeat the same speaker all around the room to make it identical.. If you like Polk, then consider signature S15 speakers at all /most locations..

Good to add dual sub-woofers either now or in the future for good bass in the room and to minimise low freq issues in the room..

Speak to Profx if they can upgrade the sub to HTS10...additional cost difference....check

This looks interesting:

Living room (or) dedicated room?..

With 1.2 Lakhs, you can go for separates than buying a 5.1 package.. Consider going for smaller speakers for L/R, and if possible repeat the same speaker all around the room to make it identical.. If you like Polk, then consider signature S15 speakers at all /most locations..

Good to add dual sub-woofers either now or in the future for good bass in the room and to minimise low freq issues in the room..

It is a dedicated space... aren't speakers from the same series preferable?

Polk subs are very good.

Echo the earlier suggestion. Downgrade front L/R to bookshelf speakers, and use the saved money to buy a more powerful Polk sub.

Fusion T series not good. Go for signature or RTI series from polk. Other alternatives dali, elac, wharfedale to name a few. Audition as much possible

Last edited:
Go for rti 5 or 7 series. There is CS 4 center channel available for sale in classifieds. U can then go with polk t15 for surround and get a polk sub hts10. If u like movies go with denon . Marantz for music. Again they are available in this forum classified section. Money saved can be used for upgrades or adjusting room acoustic or gift for better half as u did lot of shopping.

Last edited:
Go for rti 5 or 7 series. There is CS 4 center channel available for sale in classifieds. U can then go with polk t15 for surround and get a polk sub hts10. If u like movies go with denon . Marantz for music. Again they are available in this forum classified section. Money saved can be used for upgrades or adjusting room acoustic or gift for better half as u did lot of shopping.

Thanks for the suggestions,

If I buy the CS4 center, is this a good match? also I find huge difference in prices on Amazon and U buy.

Thanks for the suggestions,

If I buy the CS4 center, is this a good match? also I find huge difference in prices on Amazon and U buy.

CS4 center is available in HIFIVISION classifieds if you are not averse to buy used but well maintained stuff and save some buck. It is recommended to have timbre match (same company set and same material) of LCR.

For ubuy, add shipping and customs duty to the price mentioned. And in amazon not all dealers are authorized. Only profx is authorized distributor in India. They sell directly or via some dealers. Difficult to find out sometimes.

Back