Polk Audio

Thanks rikhav,

My head unit is a pioneer i dont remember the model. three years back, (colour screen audio mp3 only).

I am thinking amp to palio with polk audio rear. The front are still sony.

I want to change the fronts.

And the palio has given an option for tweeters in the the plastic covering of the mirror lever. Which is the best small tweeters which can fit there.

What would you suggest for amp, fronts and tweeters.

:)

well, i have changed my car rear speakers from JBL GTO 937 to Polk MMC690 series along with an AMP ( Sony Xplod - 350 W ) and they sound absolutely amazing... all the music seems to be quite different & lively now .. bass is amazing and crisp.. doesnt distort at higher volume levels as well......

would say that this is worth an investment..!

well, i have changed my car rear speakers from JBL GTO 937 to Polk MMC690 series along with an AMP ( Sony Xplod - 350 W ) and they sound absolutely amazing... all the music seems to be quite different & lively now .. bass is amazing and crisp.. doesnt distort at higher volume levels as well......

would say that this is worth an investment..!

Congrats on your new purchase prashant
Hope you enjoy your music even better :)

I hope you have fine tuned the amp according to your tastes

Thanks Rikhav..

yes, i have done some fine tunings on the AMP to make it sound the way i would like..

The music is simply clean and clear sounding. They perform very smooth with crispness in the drum beats which made me like this unit even more :)

Thanks Rikhav..

yes, i have done some fine tunings on the AMP to make it sound the way i would like..

The music is simply clean and clear sounding. They perform very smooth with crispness in the drum beats which made me like this unit even more :)

Very good to hear that Prashant, now you will able to enjoy your long drives even more :)

Polk Audio MMC690 is best performing oval speaker ...It has an external crossover and the sound quality is too good. Remember to pump more power into it via a 100W rms amp.

If you are planning to drive it off the HU go for Polk Audio db690.

Thanks Raghu.

The MMC came with an amp as an offer which is currently installed in my car and driving those. i am not directly driving the Polk MMC from the HU.

Itz been working for last 7 months without a hitch.

Cheers
Prashant

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back