POLK RM85 vs POLK RM95

One of my friend was telling me that POLK RM 85 set is good for HT system. But I am not much convinced.. DOes anyone on this forums share the pros and cons of this speakers ?

I have Yamaha RXV 663 to setup .

-Aaryan.

One of my friend was telling me that POLK RM 85 set is good for HT system. But I am not much convinced.. DOes anyone on this forums share the pros and cons of this speakers ?

I have Yamaha RXV 663 to setup .

-Aaryan.

Both of these are satellite speaker set without much of a big difference. They usually compromise somewhere being satellite systems. YOu can go with anyone.

Couple things to keep in mind:

These are satellite speakers so you need to hook them upto a wall using the wall mounts.
There is no sub with these sets. So you need to look to adding this for movies.
Dont expect wonders as these are satellite speakers. But they are solid and perform well for what they are meant for.
I also read that they have very small spring clips not making them suitable for connections beyond 16 AWG which shouild be good for most applications but something to keep in mind.

Have you thought of buying a 2 piece bookshelves and adding other speakers later on?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back