Polk TSI 500

bssraju

Hi everybody,

This is my first post. Have any one auditioned polk TSI 500. Pl. give your inputs & price

Thanks

Hi everybody,

This is my first post. Have any one auditioned polk TSI 500. Pl. give your inputs & price

Thanks

38-40k.

Very sharp midrange - slight over emphasis of treble and lesser bass response amongst similar offerings in t he price segment. Many say its got some harsh output - at least pairing with Marantz & CA etc can be said so. You need a very laid back amp to drive these.

For me not VFM

Thanks for your advise.

Can you give the best price for wharfedale diamond 9.6 what about diamond 10 series?

brother i have polk tsi 500 and for me they are vfm i don't know about any other people

they have great midrange and very well bass they can sound even great without subwoofer when set to large and they can go deep too

anywayz i just reply to give you my opinion :eek:hyeah:

Its all a matter of personal preference. I have auditioned both Wharfies and Polks. I prefer Polk, Wharfs are way too laid back for. I especially like their new TSi series they look swell and sound rich. So may be you just need to audition both and discover what you like.

2 cents!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back