Power Purification for Home Theater Application in Hyderabad

I have heard a home theater system with an AV receiver with a power conditioner and I couldn`t believe the improvement.

The resolution increased, Fatigue reduced, increased dynamic range, bass getting better definition and control, Surrounds opening up very well. Now can increase the volume without hurting ears till -6db earlier couldn`t go beyond -15db. Considerable smoothness in sound and in picture its on another level better blacks better colors and reduced banding. If you are from Hyderabad look at Sound Room for the demo where you can experience it.

Do give some details of the equipment especially the conditioner used, thanks
I have heard a home theater system with an AV receiver with a power conditioner and I couldn`t believe the improvement.

The resolution increased, Fatigue reduced, increased dynamic range, bass getting better definition and control, Surrounds opening up very well. Now can increase the volume without hurting ears till -6db earlier couldn`t go beyond -15db. Considerable smoothness in sound and in picture its on another level better blacks better colors and reduced banding. If you are from Hyderabad look at Sound Room for the demo where you can experience it.

I have heard a home theater system with an AV receiver with a power conditioner and I couldnt believe the improvement. The resolution increased, Fatigue reduced, increased dynamic range, bass getting better definition and control, Surrounds opening up very well. Now can increase the volume without hurting ears till -6db earlier couldnt go beyond -15db. Considerable smoothness in sound and in picture its on another level better blacks better colors and reduced banding. If you are from Hyderabad look at Sound Room for the demo where you can experience it.

Please share it with more details ,like what are the equipments,speakers used ,pre & post experience after adding power conditioner.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back