Powered Speakers for Desktop PC at home

bipin1143

Im looking for some decent pair of active speakers for my desktop for mostly gaming and movies
considerable options - logitech Z625 or Z623

thanks.

Im looking for some decent pair of active speakers for my desktop for mostly gaming and movies
considerable options - logitech Z625 or Z623

thanks.

you haven’t mentioned budget.

But forget Logitech...very mediocre. Look at swans or better Edifier. Can’t go wrong with edifier (its based out of China...your call). Not sure about swans.

you haven’t mentioned budget.

But forget Logitech...very mediocre. Look at swans or better Edifier. Can’t go wrong with edifier (its based out of China...your call). Not sure about swans.
thanks for your suggestions my budget is 10k inr

Below 10K
  1. Edifier R1280DB (IMHO Total Value for Money, good reviews)
  2. M-audio BX5 D3
  3. M-Audio AV32
Below 15k (Just if your ok too stretch)
  1. Edifier R1850DB
  2. Edifier R1700BT
  3. JBL 305PMKII-EU
  4. M-Audio AV42

are those quite analytical sounding pair if im not wrong?
Analytical isn’t bad, but harsh is bad. ;) it’s the least marketed more more monitor like sound with decent looks. Just have a large foam keyboard mouse pad on the desk in case if it’s bright. But, it’s a hard to beat value at the price. At the price you cannot get a neutral speaker anyway.

Below 10K
  1. Edifier R1280DB (IMHO Total Value for Money, good reviews)
  2. M-audio BX5 D3
  3. M-Audio AV32
Below 15k (Just if your ok too stretch)
  1. Edifier R1850DB
  2. Edifier R1700BT
  3. JBL 305PMKII-EU
  4. M-Audio AV42
thanks for the suggestions i will look into it

Out Of all the suggestions above my pick is Edifier. But if you can stretch your budget then definitely go for swans M50w which is a 2.1 system and the sub that comes with it will delight you. The other options might leave you missing the lower end of the spectrum and an itch to upgrade .....

If you can increase your budget to 15k. Edifiers offer better speakers.

however the ones around 10k like 1280 (have heard em) have weak bass. And won’t suit your needs. IMO

Out Of all the suggestions above my pick is Edifier. But if you can stretch your budget then definitely go for swans M50w which is a 2.1 system and the sub that comes with it will delight you. The other options might leave you missing the lower end of the spectrum and an itch to upgrade .....
I appreciate Ur suggestion but those swans are over budget for me

Anybody tried presonos Eris 3.5?
Need opinion on sound quality and bass

And also M-audio speakers. Are they worth it?

Anybody tried presonos Eris 3.5?
Need opinion on sound quality and bass
I have the Presonus Eris 5 and they are great. Your audio source does matter as they will reveal flaws with low bitrate audio. You can get by without a subwoofer unless you want the low end punch.

The Presonus Eris 3.5 will probably be a little lower on the bass due to the smaller size but reviews indicate they sound just as good as their big brothers with regard to clarity.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back