Preout Alternative for Denon 1611 to attach Creek Evo2

Driftin' Blues

Hi,

I have Denon 1611 and Epos M12i speakers as fronts for my HT. Now I have bought Creek Evo 2 AMP for stereo listening.

Problem is, how to make the setup work? Creek has an option of Direct AV but that is only possible if my Denon has Front Pre outs.

What is the possible way to run both the setups (5.1 and Stereo) without any manual intervention with cables.

Its difficult as no preout.1611 has surround back pre out but not the front.You need to get speaker switch for that.

Similar situation... Yamaha RX-V471 & Exposure 3010S2 both powering Dali Ikon 6 with a A/B Switch in between. Got mine made from forum member Venkatcr. Very good build quality switcher and absolutely no noticeable loss in quality. If you have thick wire, you may beed banana plugs. Thin wire can be easily screwed in.

Similar situation... Yamaha RX-V471 & Exposure 3010S2 both powering Dali Ikon 6 with a A/B Switch in between. Got mine made from forum member Venkatcr. Very good build quality switcher and absolutely no noticeable loss in quality. If you have thick wire, you may beed banana plugs. Thin wire can be easily screwed in.

Great. How much for the whole switch? Any pics to share?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back