price of all blu-ray players avilable in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagadishareddy

Can any of you give me the prices of all the blu-ray players avelibale in india?

And which is the best in its class, with all the latest tech in it.

How best the blu-ray player is?

There are a few affordable Blu-Ray players. The models and prices are as shown below:

Sony BDP-S350 - 25K
Sony BDP-S550 - 30K
Panasonic DMP-BD35 - 25K
Pioneer BDP-51FD - 45K

These prices are rough and vary from retailer to retailer. All these products may not be available, but Panasonic and Pioneer have found their way into the retail market, at least in Chennai.

Unless you have large number of BR discs, it will make sense to wait till at least the end of the year. By that time, I expect the players prices to come down to roughly 20,000.

Cheers

Hi 2reddysiva

You have no right to brawl at a new member on a public forum .The dude has approached this forum after doing his own research. You cannot assume that he has not done any research.Moreover this is a place for sharing information, personal experiences.In the future be carefull about your bursts.All members are to be treated equally.:)

I second bobby. I think we need one thread for having the prices of Blu-Ray players (and DVD players too - why not). One that can be updated monthly perhaps. It can be a one-point place to look up for current prices for the different Blu-Ray/DVD players available in India. Cheers!

I second bobby. I think we need one thread for having the prices of Blu-Ray players (and DVD players too - why not). One that can be updated monthly perhaps. It can be a one-point place to look up for current prices for the different Blu-Ray/DVD players available in India. Cheers!

Me too. But I am planning/looking for the PC actually. Spiro gave a quote for blank Blu-Ray media in another thread. I am planning to move all my backups to Blu-Ray to save on space, at least I hope so.

I want all members to conduct themselves in a civilized manner in this public forum. If members cannot behave themselves I would suggest you to leave this forum! I will not allow this forum to be used for trivial fights!

This thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back