Price Thread For Jamo and Klipsch Speakers

devilwearsprada

Posting the updated prices of Jamo/Klipsch/Synergy Speakers and Denon/Marantz Receivers. Hope It helps.

page0001.jpg

page0002.jpg

Dealer: Decibels India, FF-39, MGF Metropolitan Mall, Gurgaon.
Phone: +911244017751, +919899328439.
Manage: Harshpal Singh.

The Price is for RF-80 and not RC-80, apologies. and the category for RC-42,52,62 are Centers and not Floorstands, thanks for correcting.
Also, the Discounts offered are around 15-20%, so do not tell me that the prices are high :lol:

Last edited:
Klipsch are center speakers (not FS).
Agreed, on that point, I entered the wrong series, its the RF Series at the same price.
The marantz amps and cd players are ridiculously overpriced.

True that, I wrote in the price collumn, without any discounts, i just went to the showrooms for taking quotes to help you all, and not for the criticism. :indifferent14:

Agreed, on that point, I entered the wrong series, its the RF Series at the same price.

True that, I wrote in the price collumn, without any discounts, i just went to the showrooms for taking quotes to help you all, and not for the criticism. :indifferent14:

Do not take it as criticism . Those prices can not be for RF series. You can confirm with the dealer again and post the correct prices of RF series.

Do not take it as criticism . Those prices can not be for RF series. You can confirm with the dealer again and post the correct prices of RF series.

Not only the marantz AVR/CDP, but even the Denon AVR and a couple of Jamo speakers are overly priced.

See, Honestly Speaking, I copied the prices from his dealer list, so must have been a wrong copying, and I was just kidding. :lol:

Please don't take it wrongly. I'm not condescending you or your efforts. All I'm trying to say is that the dealer is simply quoting MRP or close to it for everything. For example, the SR 7007 is a whole 36k odd more than what it is priced at hifimart. As a result, none of these prices don't hold much water.

Marantz SR7007 AV Receiver

Please don't take it wrongly. I'm not condescending you or your efforts. All I'm trying to say is that the dealer is simply quoting MRP or close to it for everything. For example, the SR 7007 is a whole 36k odd more than what it is priced at hifimart. As a result, none of these prices don't hold much water.

Marantz SR7007 AV Receiver

Thus, true, the image also says price without discounts, so you contact the dealer and ask for discounts which is around 15-20%

Not only the marantz AVR/CDP, but even the Denon AVR and a couple of Jamo speakers are overly priced.

Klipsch are center speakers (not FS).

The marantz amps and cd players are ridiculously overpriced.

You guys could atleast thank me for an effort :eek:hyeah: :p

Devilwearsprada,

Fm's thought you are the dealer, Just divert those arrows to the dealer:eek:hyeah:

Good Piece of Information and work you have done, Instead of quoting price for each components in individual post, its best to compare across dealers and brands

Devilwearsprada,

Fm's thought you are the dealer, Just divert those arrows to the dealer:eek:hyeah:

Good Piece of Information and work you have done, Instead of quoting price for each components in individual post, its best to compare across dealers and brands

HAHAH, thanks Audio_Freek :p :p
Yea, tried to compare Klipsch and Jamo :lol:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back