Marantz SR5009 in Gurgaon

Imran

I went through the list of dealers under this topic and went to MGF metropolitan mall in Gurgaon , but I realized that all except one has closed down.

I am looking for a Marantz SR 5009, is there any place where I can get a demo and a good price? Something close to Gurgaon will be nice

Thanks in Advance

Bass & Treble, near Ghitorni Metro station. Call Denny or Jenny before visiting. Great and very patient guys. Prices are competitive too.

P.S. No affiliation of whatsoever

You can also contact Sid Trehan a former member who has floated Sound by Design in Sec-22 Gurgaon. Some FMs have bought goods from him and is Highly recommended by them.

Thanks for the help! Vinay, I got them from Bass N Treble.. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Enjoy your set up Imran. So far I have found Denny/Jenny to be the most reasonable and patient dealer and their prices are truly competitive.

How much you paid for your set up?

Vinay

Hi Vinay,
I paid 64k for the SR5009 and 44K(minus 10%) for the MR4. It was about 1.04L plus 3.5k for the cables. And just an advice for anyone intending to buy from Denny/Jenny, carry cash.. Card is 2% extra

Cheers
Imran

Great price. Seems nowhere it is less than 70K. Would suggest to get Centre as well at your earliest opportunity from the same series.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back