Marantz SR5009 in Gurgaon

Imran

I went through the list of dealers under this topic and went to MGF metropolitan mall in Gurgaon , but I realized that all except one has closed down.

I am looking for a Marantz SR 5009, is there any place where I can get a demo and a good price? Something close to Gurgaon will be nice

Thanks in Advance

Bass & Treble, near Ghitorni Metro station. Call Denny or Jenny before visiting. Great and very patient guys. Prices are competitive too.

P.S. No affiliation of whatsoever

You can also contact Sid Trehan a former member who has floated Sound by Design in Sec-22 Gurgaon. Some FMs have bought goods from him and is Highly recommended by them.

Thanks for the help! Vinay, I got them from Bass N Treble.. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Enjoy your set up Imran. So far I have found Denny/Jenny to be the most reasonable and patient dealer and their prices are truly competitive.

How much you paid for your set up?

Vinay

Hi Vinay,
I paid 64k for the SR5009 and 44K(minus 10%) for the MR4. It was about 1.04L plus 3.5k for the cables. And just an advice for anyone intending to buy from Denny/Jenny, carry cash.. Card is 2% extra

Cheers
Imran

Great price. Seems nowhere it is less than 70K. Would suggest to get Centre as well at your earliest opportunity from the same series.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back