Pricing of Denon 3700/ 4700

Also in the market for these but am getting quotes of 1.30 for 3700 and 1.6 for 4700. Would be great to get some leads on sellers in Mumbai - being told some factory in Japan that has a monopoly on DAC burned down and as a result price is going to increase by 30% next year.

Also in the market for these but am getting quotes of 1.30 for 3700 and 1.6 for 4700. Would be great to get some leads on sellers in Mumbai - being told some factory in Japan that has a monopoly on DAC burned down and as a result price is going to increase by 30% next year.

Check with The Revolver Club. Got a 2700x and a 3700x from them back in July for 62k and 99k respectively. I had enquired with dealers all across India and this was the best price I came across. Can vouch for their service and immediate deliveries. Let me know if you need the number. Cheers!

Check with The Revolver Club. Got a 2700x and a 3700x from them back in July for 62k and 99k respectively. I had enquired with dealers all across India and this was the best price I came across. Can vouch for their service and immediate deliveries. Let me know if you need the number. Cheers!
Is this 2nd hand pricing or for new device?

Please PM me

Best offers i know currently are 1.1 for 3700 and 1.3 for 4700. Let me know if you want the contact.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back