I have not been able to make up my mind since my decision to pick up a good sounding unit, which i could use both for music as well as movies.
From this forum i have gained so much information on brands, what to look for, what i should watch out for. Would like to thank you guys for that. Now my problem.
I intend to use the home theatre (HT because important people in my life would want the extra 3 speakers
), in my living room, this is not closed completely as the dining room also is adjacent to it. The room size is about 11*19ft.
Below are a few combinations and prices which the concerned people have quoted, please let me know if i should be trying any other options. My total budget for the HT including the AVR and cabling (overheads) is about 70K, limited to 70K. I have put in every buck i can here.
Quote from Jamo:
1. S506 HCS 3 - 36900, Sherwood RD6513 - 18900, Sub 200 - 10,000, Cabling - 2000
2. S606 HCS 3 - 42800, Sherwood RD6513 - 18900, Sub 200 - 10,000, Cabling - 2000
Quote from ProFX:
1. ProFX Fusion 5 Series + AVR 1509 = 40000
2. AVR 1509, Tsi 300, Tsi 100, CS 10, PSW 110 = 67490
3. AVR 1909, Tsi 300, Tsi 100, CS 10, PSW 110 = 83000 (this is over my budget)
Quote from MS: Mr. Palani was suggesting i go only for the front floor standers, as i mentioned earlier - important people feel we need the eatra speakers too. Which throws these babies out:sad: Anyway putting down their quote:
1. Avant 906i F/S - 29500 + CA 540 A (Stereo Amp) - 19500
2. Avant 906i F/S - 29500 + CA 640 A (Stereo Amp) - 24500
3. Avant 904i F/S - 18500
4. Avant 902i B/S - 12000
5. CA reciever - 34500
6. Sub 309i - 20000
I really like the JAmo S506, but not so sure about the AVR. I have not listened to WHFD. If any of you feel that i could get speakers any better than the Jamo S506 and the AVR please let me know. Points to consider:
In the front require F/S, price (budget), cabling etc.
The above will be linked to my TV Panasonic PV80 (not yet bought, you could give your opinion on this too)
Require your help in setting up the perfect Home Theatre for the budget.
Thank you advance.