Pro fx offer!!

Hi Blue Floyd, i think you dealer is correct....i have also booked 3311 and getting it by tomorrow.....The SQ & VQ of 2010 is very good....
Anyways can you let us know your personal reviews for 3311....

Are you sure the BDP has 1 year warranty?. Profx hyderabad mentioned there
wont be any warranty on the player and it is just bundled along with the
receiver by Denon.

@Sivakuru,
My Dealer will Definitely be giving warranty, he deals directly with Kripa India.

Congrats Amit!!

Its a very good AVR easy to use and nice slightly warmish sound.
Will post a detailed review in a couple of weeks.

Great! Thanks for the clarification.

Both Amit & BlueFloyd - congrats on your 3311 purchase. Enjoy and do write
down a review after sufficient usage and when you get a chance/time.

guys you can chk all the details for the same on profx website.... homepage displayes this offers and the prices for all the avr

Hi Folks,

Pro-fx have quote Denon AVR - 1311 for 24,900. Want to know what is the price of this Receiver in market and i heard that we can bargain for 10-15% over the price he has quoted ?

regards,

sandeep

yes you can get up to 15% discount on this ....
i would suggest you to buy it from PROfx dealer...rather than profx directly......dealers would be more flexible and can offer u better discounts

Congrats Amit!!

Its a very good AVR easy to use and nice slightly warmish sound.
Will post a detailed review in a couple of weeks.

Congrats on your purchases Amit and Blue Floyd...

what speakers are you pairing the AVR with?..look fwd to ur reviews

M/s. Lakozy Electronics & Services
Contact No:022 2369 7001 / 2369 7002

M/s. 5.1 Sounds
Contact No: 022 3957 5151 / 093226 73599

M/s. VIOLA
Contact No: 022 26121112

Oops sorry...did not read it completely...........nways here is the details.....(Its available on their web Profx - Advanced Audio Solutions)

M/s Griha Vaibhava Marketing Pvt Ltd.
Contact No: 080-41214174 / 5,
Email: [email protected]

M/s M/s Secutron Systems
Contact No: 080 65959774 / 099805 4916

M/s Rajeep Electronics
Contact No: 080 41479475 / 093428 42661

M/s Total Solutions Inc
Contact No: 080 41255556 / 098452 65601

Congrats on your purchases Amit and Blue Floyd...

what speakers are you pairing the AVR with?..look fwd to ur reviews

My speakers are paradigm monitor 7 Floor Standers .....

Looks like no one here wants good deal on the Denon Blu Ray Player :sad:

My speakers are paradigm monitor 7 Floor Standers .....

Looks like no one here wants good deal on the Denon Blu Ray Player :sad:

Whats the deal ?

purchase price / sale price / tech specs of bdp / shipment & payment methods ... and more of all for sale by owner thread link .. May be thats when people will think its a deal my friend . :)

Hi Blue Floyd....Have you offered any deal....(I mean no price was mentioned in you post)....

Anyways just curious....can you tell what is the color of the BRP you got ?

Whats the deal ?

purchase price / sale price / tech specs of bdp / shipment & payment methods ... and more of all for sale by owner thread link .. May be thats when people will think its a deal my friend . :)

Hey Kittu :)

Product : DENON DBP 2010 Blu-ray/DVD/CD Player
Its still with the dealer in sealed & packed condition and will have full 1 yr warranty.

MRP: 51,900
Sale Price: 29,999

Product Details:

Denons DBP-2010CI includes advanced design features such as exclusive Separated Unit Structure chassis architecture, which divides critical processing stages to prevent mutual interference, providing superior audio and video signal-to-noise performance.

The center-mounted advanced drive mechanism features a low center of gravity for optimum stability, and the chassis features multi-layer construction for the utmost rigidity and freedom from vibration-induced distortion.

Equipped with an Ethernet port, the DBP-2010CI features Profile 2.0 BD-Live functionality with separate video and audio processors for picture-in-picture content, along with an SD card slot for memory expansion and playback of downloaded web content.

For optimum video quality, the advanced ABT VRS video upconversion and scaling processor provides motion adaptive SD de-interlacing as well as digital video noise reduction functions. Disc playback options include Blu-ray (Region A), DVD-Video (Region 3), DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, as well as Kodak and Fuji picture discs and DivxHD videos.

Direct Product Link:
DENON US | DBP-2010CI

I tried posting twice on the sale by owners but my thread never appeared...wonder why ? :confused:

Am Selling this player 'cause I do not use Blu ray disks, will be using a media player for playing all content. Also, I already have a DVD player which is good enough for the moment :eek:hyeah:

Rgds,

Hi Blue Floyd....Have you offered any deal....(I mean no price was mentioned in you post)....

Anyways just curious....can you tell what is the color of the BRP you got ?

Dunno Amit, its still in a sealed box at the dealers, didn't bother checking, sorry.

Back