Pro Installer for an XUV 500 in Mumbai?

RahulH

Hi Guys,

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and add an amp + subwoofer in my XUV 500 and am looking for a good installer who knows what he is doing.

Any suggestions?

I tried out someone from the Milan subway area for my Civic but was very disappointed with the result.

Also wanted to know what size speakers are pre-installed in the XUV? Couldnt find any details on the net.

Hi Guys,

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and add an amp + subwoofer in my XUV 500 and am looking for a good installer who knows what he is doing.

Any suggestions?

I tried out someone from the Milan subway area for my Civic but was very disappointed with the result.

Also wanted to know what size speakers are pre-installed in the XUV? Couldnt find any details on the net.

First find out the size of stock speakers in XUV... without this piece of info, it would be very difficult to selcet when you go to a ICE installation area.
Integrate with the OEM head-unit, keeping the manufacturers warranty intact...
the best you can do is add a DSP, 4 channel amplifier, components and a decent powered sub woofer to match (12 inch if you can manage)...

This way you retain the stock head unit with all the controls and get much better sound.

Dampening of the doors should be taken care of!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back