Problems with bajaao.com

devilidol

What happened was my zoom g3x got busted within 3 months which i had purchased from bajaao.com, then they asked me to send it back to them.i did so a month back! even untill today they have not repaired it,its under warranty.when i ask them abt the processor they just delay it by a week saying "your processor will be ready in a weeks time, we will inform u when it is ready to be shipped"(this has happened 3 times). 4 days back i called them and they said they wud get back to me on the issue.and neva did.i called them 2 days back and the same happened.now i really dont knw what to do.
can u please help me!

May be they're having problems with repairing it. Call them every 2 days to check the status.

i just posted a complaint in bajaao..the ceo promised he will get back to me..now its just a waiting game!

Attachments

• GWEFEW.jpg
    GWEFEW.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 236
As is the case with flipkart and many other online retailers, Bajaao also did the same. I placed an order for a musical instrument and paid for it using netbanking. After more than a week they came back saying that the item is out of stock.

I don't understand why can't they simply show the item as 'out of stock' at the time of placing of order ?

Now I am worried about the money paid. I don't know how long and how many emails it will take to get my refund. I was planning on buying some expensive items on this website but this failed deal has been another lesson for me to stick with local 'brick and mortar' stores

Last edited:
I have found that in case of Bajaao it is always advisable to call and check the stock status before ordering. Their website do not seem to be refreshed real time and/or they sometime procure after getting order.

But otherwise for instrument players in India Bajaao is wonderful.

I have found that in case of Bajaao it is always advisable to call and check the stock status before ordering. Their website do not seem to be refreshed real time and/or they sometime procure after getting order.

But otherwise for instrument players in India Bajaao is wonderful.

I wrote to them a couple of emails but no replies were given. In this age, if they don't even check and respond to emails, it is surprising that they even exist. I'll try calling them next time if there is a next time.

I was looking forward for purchasing some gear on bajao.
But reading these issues, now i will have to think abt it.......

I wrote to them a couple of emails but no replies were given. In this age, if they don't even check and respond to emails, it is surprising that they even exist. I'll try calling them next time if there is a next time.

I got replies to my email after about a week of sending the original emails. The money was returned for the item they didn't have and the remaining items from the shipment were shipped too though quite delayed.

I ordered the same items from Amazon.com (global delivery) as soon as Bajaao said that they were out of stock and those items from US reached my city after clearing customs faster than the reply email from Bajaao came.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back