Projector buying from B&H PhotoVideo - Does anyone has exp?

Re: Still Much Cheaper

The projector which i have ordered with SYW, price includes customs duty, octri, and other charges too if any. Among their main mantra is that fixed price for delivery at our home. If you have a live chat with them, they will confirm these aspects.

Well the cost does go high with these duties and taxes, but they are still much cheaper with benefits then what is available in local stores here, be it croma or whoever.

V.

Have you received the shipment? if not can you let us know the feedback on the service and the quality of the shipment when you received it. Quiet a number of them are waiting on the line to buy it either via SYW or ICC and not sure which is better.

Your feedback would be very helpful.

Syw

Well brother be assured so far the working pattern of SYW is not good by any standards, but they may make up in the following days, shall keep you'll posted via "projector issues" thread, and i have already written in this said thread about my experience with them till date.

V.

Last edited:
Can anyone please confirm whether buying and shipping of Epson 8350 is possible directly from Amazon? One of the forum members has already gotten an Optoma directly from Amazon; so this should be possible.

Patience

I think you should not get into import of 8350 till at least 2 members have got it and they confirm that they are not having any issues with the function etc.

Indeed chances of any problems are rare because epson is a good brand but why take chances, better to be patient. On the other hand i know some forum member has got 8350 imported into pune, and there is no problem with the function, but a more clear confirmation is required.

V.

Guys my PRojector and a Lens whcich I ordered from B&H arrived yesterday. Havent opened the projector pack, been very hectic at work, but it looks alright at the moment. I ordered last weekend and it was very quick, sent on 7th and arrived 10th damn fast. And it is so reasonable pricewise and easy too. They tell you a ballpark figure of the customs which is 27.5% for electronics, etc. and in my case it didn't really vary much a couple of hundred rupees.

HD20 which I bought costed me 880 USD from B&H no one even on AMAZON can match that price. I just hope post sales service will be as good as the sales has been.

Good luck guys.
Cheers!!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back