mdd

Hi All,
I am in Mumbai and i am looking for 120 inch 16:9 screen. Today, i visited

Pioneer Audio Visual Equipment
2nd Floor, 248, Maulana Azad Road (North),
Opp. Nagori Clinic, Madanpura,
From Nagpada Junction,
Mumbai - 400 008, Maharashtra, India

He has the Grandview screens and the build quality looked good. He is quoting 15k for 120 inch Manual.

Is the seller reliable? Are these original Grandview screen. any idea? Is the pricing right?
Grandview Owners - Please provide your comments on the screen and its pricing? How is it compare to elite?

Thanks,

I dont know about pricing but the seller is genuine.

Before I bought mine, I had spoken to AV-Vision, Hyderabad who are the sole distributors of Grandview Screens in India.

Dear MDD,

I had also purchased a 106" 16:9 grandview manual screen from Pioneer Audio Visual at Mumbai for Rs. 12000/-. Later I also bought another screen of same size from them for Rs. 22000/- but motorized.
I had earlier planned a dedicated HT room and hence had bought this manual screen but after setting up the HT system we found the HT room to be too small for a comfortable viewing for 4-5 persons. So we made our living room as a HT room and hence bought the motorized screen.

Mod's note: Your post violated Rule #9, so it has been edited appropriately

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i wanted to go for 133 inch but cost is too high and hence im settling for 120 inch. But thanks for informing

So how is your experience with the seller? I had visited the shop; it's in very old and bad condition building and shop looks make shift. Hence i want to confirm the product is genuine grandview & not duplicate.

Also, does they negotiate with pricing? 15k for 120 inch 16:9 is okay?

Dear MDD,

I had also purchased a 106" 16:9 grandview manual screen from Pioneer Audio Visual at Mumbai for Rs. 12000/-. Later I also bought another screen of same size from them for Rs. 22000/- but motorized.
I had earlier planned a dedicated HT room and hence had bought this manual screen but after setting up the HT system we found the HT room to be too small for a comfortable viewing for 4-5 persons. So we made our living room as a HT room and hence bought the motorized screen.

Mod's note: Your post violated Rule #9, so it has been edited appropriately

Hi,

I have Grandview 106" Motorised 16:9 bought from abroad. I noticed that the remote control is not working although the LED lights up when any of the push button is pressed. I can lower and raise the screen from the local control. BTW, this remote commander operates on radio frequency of 315 Mhz. I am located in Pune. Any idea whether anyone in Pune or Bombay can help me.

I purchased 120 inch grandview screen and have reached home. However the screen is too heavy to handle. Any suggestion on how to do the installation?

Any service which does the installation? how much they charge?

I purchased 120 inch grandview screen and have reached home. However the screen is too heavy to handle. Any suggestion on how to do the installation? Any service which does the installation? how much they charge?

You have already created a separate thread. Please do not post the same question in multiple places.

Cheers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back