Projector screen wall mounting L-brackets

Even I am thinking to have similar one. But my need to hang from side wall is, my roof is false ceiling... Can't drill and I have to drape the screen in front of TV which is about 1.5 foot from the wall. Have to find a longer one.

You probably get local made wall brackets for 150 rs or so, go to nearest hardware shop for better designs etc. most are solid iron and will hold your screen with help of S hook u can put the screen in place. PS i use a similar(local bought) one for my screen

e.g
https://www.amazon.in/Planter-Brackets-Decorative-planters-Accessories/dp/B07JH8GG9Y
https://www.amazon.in/Ascent-homes-Planters-Lanterns-Ornaments/dp/B07HQFP4NG
Thanks! I'm gonna try this. This is a better idea definitely considering I don't really need the flexibility to move the screen front or back. It is just going to be one fixed place.

Even I am thinking to have similar one. But my need to hang from side wall is, my roof is false ceiling... Can't drill and I have to drape the screen in front of TV which is about 1.5 foot from the wall. Have to find a longer one.
Yeah, custom made seems the way to go. 1.5 feet from the wall ? I guess wall mounting the tv to reduce this distance isn't an option for you..

I'll update how it goes with my installation soon.

Alright, got a couple of stainless steel L-brackets from a hardware shop which were of the exact depth from the wall that I wanted, ~6.5 - 7 inches, for 400 bucks. Got a couple of S-hooks and mounted the projector screen on the wall. The end result looks good.

Except I have to talk to the carpenter to hide the projector screen frame to make my solution look sleek/elegant. I hope I will not block the RF receiver in the frame when I cover it with ply. The RF remote does not anyways requires LOS. Has anyone had to deal with such a problem before ?

Will post pictures in the evening.

Last edited:
Alright, got a couple of stainless steel L-brackets from a hardware shop which were of the exact depth from the wall that I wanted, ~6.5 - 7 inches, for 400 bucks. Got a couple of S-hooks and mounted the projector screen on the wall. The end result looks good.

Except I have to talk to the carpenter to hide the projector screen frame to make my solution look sleek/elegant. I hope I will not block the RF receiver in the frame when I cover it with ply. The RF remote does not anyways requires LOS. Has anyone had to deal with such a problem before ?

Will post pictures in the evening.

RF signals can penetrate beyond walls, wood is not a trouble

Please share your projector screen details along with buying link
I got this 100 inch motorized screen 16:9 from Punnkk along with another fm @vizeta directly from the seller. Here's the link on Amazon. I suggest you contact the seller for a better price.

In other news, I got rid of the clamp arrangement and instead got a carpenter to build a proper pelmet and hooks hanging from the ply. I now have a pretty seamless and integrated look. Will post pictures in the evening.

I got this 100 inch motorized screen 16:9 from Punnkk along with another fm @vizeta directly from the seller. Here's the link on Amazon. I suggest you contact the seller for a better price.

In other news, I got rid of the clamp arrangement and instead got a carpenter to build a proper pelmet and hooks hanging from the ply. I now have a pretty seamless and integrated look. Will post pictures in the evening.

What would be the total width required to mount this projector screen? All of the screens on Amazon only indicate the viewing area.

What would be the total width required to mount this projector screen? All of the screens on Amazon only indicate the viewing area.

On a general rule add 1 feet extra to the width or 6 inches on both sides to get the actual size of the mount.
Example: 8ft width with be 8.5 feet in length.

On a general rule add 1 feet extra to the width or 6 inches on both sides to get the actual size of the mount.
Example: 8ft width with be 8.5 feet in length.

Thank you. That is helpful. Would you happen to know the approx. weight of the screen you purchased? I need to ceiling mount or offset the screen by about a foot from the wall.

Thank you. That is helpful. Would you happen to know the approx. weight of the screen you purchased? I need to ceiling mount or offset the screen by about a foot from the wall.

I don't know the exact weight. it would depend on the screen and case material/motorised. Approx weight will be 12~15 Kgs
I have mounted using 4 anchor bots to the ceiling.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back