Projector Under 60000

sudhirpsg

Hi I was looking for a projector under 60000 and zeroed in on Epson TW650 it will be used in pitch dark conditions. Is this a good choice or I can get something else by stretching my budget a bit?

Hi I was looking for a projector under 60000 and zeroed in on Epson TW650 it will be used in pitch dark conditions. Is this a good choice or I can get something else by stretching my budget a bit?
It’s a great projector in 1080p and will come for 53-55k. If you are into 1080p don’t splurge more than that.

All Epsons are very good. Yes, you can use the 650 in pitch dark.
You might get the Epson EH-TW5650 within 75k.
See if you can get a demo for both.

Other eqally important considerations are screen size, viewing distance and throw distance (projector to screen distance).
Not all projectors will fit every space.

All Epsons are very good. Yes, you can use the 650 in pitch dark.
You might get the Epson EH-TW5650 within 75k.
See if you can get a demo for both.

Other eqally important considerations are screen size, viewing distance and throw distance (projector to screen distance).
Not all projectors will fit every space.
Thanks sir I am planning for 120 inch screen with throw distance of 14 feet will that be feasible ?

Thanks sir I am planning for 120 inch screen with throw distance of 14 feet will that be feasible ?
As per www.projectorcentral.com, not possible with the 650 but possible with 5650.
www.projectorcentral.com is by far the best site for projectors.

Confirmed on Epson Eu. The site has the calculator for 650 but not for the 5650

As per www.projectorcentral.com, not possible with the 650 but possible with 5650.
www.projectorcentral.com is by far the best site for projectors.

Confirmed on Epson Eu. The site has the calculator for 650 but not for the 5650
Sit the site says it is possible with 2.731m ~ 9 feet am i getting something wrong ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    141.7 KB · Views: 9
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back