PS2 Vs PSP Vs SEGA

One major advantage is connecting your PS2 to Television, Which is possible in PSP buy you get a very small screen with loads of pixels.
I tried that it does not look good at all s not advisable
That is a big let down, b'cause if I am unable to play my games in my LCD TV, then I am missing the thrill .
For this solo reason, I think PS2 wins in my radar, despite knowing that PSP is portable.

Also PS2 owners correct me - Doesn't PS2 have an Optical out? So you should be able to enjoy 5.1 sound the least.
I was told by someone that 5.1 is impossible in PS2, not sure though. Can any PS2 owner comment on this please ?

I was told by someone that 5.1 is impossible in PS2, not sure though. Can any PS2 owner comment on this please ?
For sure, I have seen Optical out in PS2. But not sure how far the 5.1, surround music is effective in PS2 Game CD's.
The surround sound, if it is not the BEST, is it descent enough. Can any PS2 owners comment on this please ?

Simply because of the fact that after hacked it becomes a far better multi purpose PMP then a PS2, and quality of games is more or less same as PS2......
Just go through the application segment of the link I pmed you and you will know what i mean....
Sam,
Once a PS2 is modded, are there any other advantages apart from playing pirated PS2 games (like you shared for PSP) ?

Sam,
Once a PS2 is modded, are there any other advantages apart from playing pirated PS2 games (like you shared for PSP) ?

Well I would not be knowing it, as I never moded PS2, infact I was not even much impressed with PS2 and sold it off within a year. With PSP however the story was all together different, far satisfied with PSP than I was with PS2. (but thats just my personal preference)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back