PSB T65 or MA RS6

hi
today i booked Dali Ikon6 at Boomarang ,i got it in 62k.i think after one month it it may gone on 75k.soi booked it he will give me dilivery after 15th nov. because i am not at home:)

Abhijit!!

Kudos to you on your purchase. For the benefit of other members, may I suggest you let us know why you chose DALI Ikon6 among the PSB T55 and MA RS6?
Also, it would be great if you could mention the supporting equipment used and type of music u listened in all the three setups/

Enjoy ur speakers!!

Sumit.

Thanks sumit
just now i have sold my DN 2106,i just have Sherwood 4106 now,its not a bad amp i used it for suround .but i have decided to buy Marantz PM7001

Abhijit!! You perhaps misunderstood me. I wanted to know the supporting equipment at the dealers and not at your home> For all the three setups- MS, PSB and Dali.
This way we all can gain some from your first hand experience.
PS> I think the Dali deserves a much better amp than Sherwood. Marantz may just be the one!!!
Thanks.

yes thats true .Sherwood is not better amp for Dali6 but i m looking for marantz pm7001 or Nad 355.after 15th of nov. they diliver me Dali.yesterday i bought Mission M33i .it sound good too. now i am using it with sherwood for front spk.as soon as Dali6 came i will shift it foe soround with sherwood
now it is confarm that i am not going for PSB or MA. i think Mission33i is better than PSB 55 by pricing.i cost mission 15k Mr.kadam give me dilivery to my home at Dombivali thats great

Hi:
Two great speakers on the menu tomorrow. Now, RS6 and Ikon6 both have their own house sounds, so please take your time in auditioning them individually with variety of music. You will find RS6 with ample bass that goes deep and lovely mid-range whereas in Ikon6 you might find bass 'sufficient' for listening, lovely mid-range, and sweet treble.

Having said that, you might find sound from Ikon6 to be more sweet and enjoyable than RS6. These are my observation, and you might differ as well. As I said, both are great speakers.:)

Hi Vinod,

Could you please share your experience with these two speakers.

1. Which of these (Dali Ikon6 and MA RS6) would be more suitable for Indian Film and Light music, Western Pop and Soft Rock, Older indian vinyls.

2. The Stereophile review for Dali Ikon6 suggests that MA RS6 has much better bass performance and more treble inner detail and delicacy. Mid range is as good, with the Dali being more holographic, wheras the RS6 more neutral? Does'nt that suggest that RS6 is a better allrounder?

I am now considering both these speakers and your inputs would help me make a choice. My tastes of music are as mentioned above. I would be pairing the speaker with NAD C372 integrated amp.

hi
i heard both i know MAs bass is very goood but Dali highs are good to i can use SUB for that bass .but if u have NAD 372 go for MA Rs6 because Nad doesnt have punch already so dali6 will not give good performans so pls listen both with nad and decide

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back