Pulz Cineline - man i fancy one of these

jenson

This is what one should play rock and metal on :)

reflections will kill it self :) or even better, play "sad but true" and there won't be any walls left for it :)

These are theatre speakers.

Some hi end home theatres also have similar design.

These are theatre speakers.

yes sir, i know...long back, around my college time, we organized a social party it was unique as we played rock music (testament, danzig, entombed...you know..those times) .....we went to couple of people who provided sound for such events...i remember going into one such house where he kept PA speakers in his living room, reasonably decent room size, but not too big...he offered to play a disc, the first song we played was three little pigs by Green Jelly...ohhh boy, we erupted with joy! it was an experience, i still remember how it felt :) ever since i have this wish...one day....

What I like is these guys are genuine about their frequency response. It shows 45hz to 20000 hz. And you have most audiophile speakers claiming 20 hz to 20000 hz which is a joke.

JBL too with their two 15 inchers claim a low frequency response of only 35 hz.

What I like is these guys are genuine about their frequency response. It shows 45hz to 20000 hz. And you have most audiophile speakers claiming 20 hz to 20000 hz which is a joke.

JBL too with their two 15 inchers claim a low frequency response of only 35 hz.
I work in the Ethernet Networking Industry. There is an equivalent analogy.
Network switches claim to be L2-L7 compliant. But really can only process L2-L4.
Anything else it will just pass through; so yeah it is L2-L7 compliant.

On speakers, open the grill and pass a low frequency wave say 5-20Hz.
It will pulsate, no sound though; meaning it'll pass those frequencies but not process them.
Marketing claims are fun; those degrees are put to good, effective use :)
Cheers,
Raghu

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back