Purchased a new system - Panda

catch148

hi frns

i am kapil...new to this forum...so hi 2 everybody.
I have purchased a new home theatre
Details:
Company: Panda ( Mumbai)
System: 5.1 Receiver with 125 watt rms per channel and for sub it is 135 watt. Speakers are of similar to Bose Jewel speakers...very small sizs with stunnig sound...such a deep bass that u'll feel in a different world...

If some of you are having any experience abt the product of this company...kindly let me know....n feel free to ask anything abt this product from me.

Hi Cranky

Thanks for your comments.

Regarding sound Quality, before buying i tried many HT in the range of 20k to 25 k but panda was the most satisfactry one....onkyo 3100,Sony, Philips HTIB were not able to giv the effect.....moreover at high volume none of above HT was able to give clear sound....music was not enjoyable at all...it was so noisy....but not the case with panda....even at full volume, u will enjoy he music without any distortion....

forgiv me....if i m wrong....i dont know the technical part but i have experienced the sound .... thts why praising ....

iCranky i have a doubt....pls let me know ....whether it's receiver is having Dolbby/DTS decoder....also will it be suitable to buy X Fi 5.1 surround usb card to get 5.1 O/P...as i m playing the music/movie from laptop only.will it help in enhancing the quality....i hav gone through various review sites n response is mixed one.....wht are the other options for external usb sound card...

thanks in advance

One more

@catch148,
regardless of what anyone says, if you like the sound, its a good buy. If you ask for an opinion, you will get differing answers. But sound quality is something very personal - what you like may sound terrible to someone else. and vice versa.
enjoy your pandas!!

@catch148, regardless of what anyone says, if you like the sound, its a good buy. If you ask for an opinion, you will get differing answers. But sound quality is something very personal - what you like may sound terrible to someone else. and vice versa. enjoy your pandas!!

I would second that. I remember reading some praises about the Pandas in AV Max some time ago. Irrespective of all that, since you have already compared this to other systems, and liked the sound, just sit back and enjoy the HT experience.

Cheers

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back