Purchased Denon x2400

waris

Hi FMs,
Thanks to your help and guidance I have placed the order for Denon x2400 . Along with it I am planning to place order for Q acoustics 3020i + 3090C speakers.
For sub I have selected Taga Harmony SW 10 sub. I will be wall mounting the LR using the wall brackets.
For sorround I am planning Taga 8060S or Micca MB42X.

Looking forward to get help for calibration of system from experienced FMs here.
Thanks a lot for all the guidance.

Looks like a good collection of components. By when are you expecting to receive them all?

MaSh

Don't go for 2400H, with 2700H out in the market, this model is out of official support. Denon officially supports their model for 2 years from the date of release.

Hi FMs,
Thanks to your help and guidance I have placed the order for Denon x2400 . Along with it I am planning to place order for Q acoustics 3020i + 3090C speakers.
For sub I have selected Taga Harmony SW 10 sub. I will be wall mounting the LR using the wall brackets.

Looking forward to get help for calibration of system from experienced FMs here.
Instead of Taga 806s, better consider Q Acoustics 3020i for surround also.... much better than Taga, using both but Q Acoustics is far better.

Hey! The Denon 2400 is a very good AVR but I would say choose the speakers carefully. If you are planning on Bookshelf’s choose something that can work well for movies as well as music. Better to go with something that’s rated at 8ohms and has a sensitivity > 90 /92db. The main issue we see here is, not many speakers are available with such specs under sub 50K a pair.
Whilst I may not have heard a lot of brands out there but have definitely spent a some time auditioning these speakers QA 3020i, Concept 40, Elac B5, 5.2, 6, 6.2 (I still own a Elac B 6.2), Polk Signature series 15, 20, Paradigm monitor SE Atom and IndiqAudio range of speakers and I feel you would be better off choosing the custom offerings from Indiq which are excellent when it comes to timbre matching and the kind of output you can get for movies as they pair really well with Denon 2xxx series. They stack up really well against some of them which cost 2X the price.
To top it, I think they are the only brand in India who offer a 15day no questions asked return policy and a custom cabinet finish to match your decor and that for me is definitely a great offering and all this without compromising on sound quality.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Som

Hi FMs,

Its highly recommend to spend more on speaker than receiver. Take your time for audition and then decide it. As @Prodigy said . You can consider all his suggestions before deciding the speakers.

7-10 days about. Yet to order speakers though.
Ah thats good. Have you auditioned the speakers you have chosen? Do try to audition if possible. You may also want to setup just the fronts + Subwoofer to get started and then add Rear Surrounds + Center later on.

MaSh

Ah thats good. Have you auditioned the speakers you have chosen? Do try to audition if possible. You may also want to setup just the fronts + Subwoofer to get started and then add Rear Surrounds + Center later on.

MaSh
Unfortunately I couldn't audition Q acoustics as they are not available for demo .

Hey! The Denon 2400 is a very good AVR but I would say choose the speakers carefully. If you are planning on Bookshelf’s choose something that can work well for movies as well as music. Better to go with something that’s rated at 8ohms and has a sensitivity > 90 /92db. The main issue we see here is, not many speakers are available with such specs under sub 50K a pair.
Whilst I may not have heard a lot of brands out there but have definitely spent a some time auditioning these speakers QA 3020i, Concept 40, Elac B5, 5.2, 6, 6.2 (I still own a Elac B 6.2), Polk Signature series 15, 20, Paradigm monitor SE Atom and IndiqAudio range of speakers and I feel you would be better off choosing the custom offerings from Indiq which are excellent when it comes to timbre matching and the kind of output you can get for movies as they pair really well with Denon 2xxx series. They stack up really well against some of them which cost 2X the price.
To top it, I think they are the only brand in India who offer a 15day no questions asked return policy and a custom cabinet finish to match your decor and that for me is definitely a great offering and all this without compromising on sound quality.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Som

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Last edited:
Instead of Taga 806s, better consider Q Acoustics 3020i for surround also.... much better than Taga, using both but Q Acoustics is far better.

Hi,

I couldn’t appear on HFV for some time due to the expansion plan of my business. Hoping to stay active hereon!

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/...lass-international-products.78604/post-887233

As my hunger to explore Audio gear is unstoppable, I do stop often when I cross the most impressive ones that took a place in my Auditory System!

On my way back from the last day of the Business meeting, I stopped by INDIQAUDIO after giving a quick call to them to know they are open.

Just when I stepped in, a Movie scene just started and I noticed just beyond just the nice factor, with their perfection in terms of clarity and sound, the presence of dialog was just so lively and brilliant vocals. I then said ‘..This time the audio surpassed my last experience too and when I said this would probably be the best for a continuous movie streaming and dynamic experience but I often switch to listen to music as I am more into Music too.

At once, the music they played just stunned like a gun as I tried my usual playlist I have updated here and they sounded so crisp and clear. The feeling I got, I should say was atmospheric music, just filled me with the right emotion of the number played.

I just said what more you got and he said let’s see!

Let me say one final word if LCR replacement could do such magic to the whole setup then why not!

Any feedback available on Taga Harmony SW10 V2 sub woofer. It goes down to 20Hz and is rated for 175W RMS. My room size is 15 X 12. The room is a living room and opens into dining (without door). So I may use curtains for isolation.

Hey guys! need your help.
I am getting a good condition Denon 2400 H for about 40K. I know its dated as there are new AVRs in 2000 series but do you still think 40K is worth it?
I am strapped for cash and do not want to spend more than 40K. Let me know if its worth it or I should wait for a better deal.

Sorry if I am deviating for the main topic.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back