Pure Acoustics Supernova 5.1 Speaker Package for Onkyo 606

RSRAMESH

Hi All,

I am a new comer to this forum, have been going through the reviews for the past couple of days.

A big Thank You! to one and all.

I own a Onkyo 606 and decided to buy Pure Acoustics "Super Nova" 5.1 speaker package (~35K) this weekend, any comments/suggestions. (enclosing the specification as well for reference).

Regards
Ramesh S

Last edited:
Hi Ramesh. Welcome to the forum. The only Pure Acoustics speakers that I have auditioned is their Nano series, and for the price point, it is pretty decent and definitely better compared to the Onkyo speakers.

I have not auditioned the Supernova package, but I would urge you to go audition the Wharfedale Diamond series before you take the plunge. I am yet to see someone who has something bad to say about the Wharfedale Diamond series.

Just my 2 cents...

p.s. Tried calling you on your mobile.. wanted to know where you picked up the Onkyo 606 and for how much. Thanks.

Thank You!

I bought this in US (20k) including 110v step down transfer, will audtion Wharfedale as well this saturday before making a decision.

Pure Acoustics "Supernova" - these are floor standers and have a rich look, i auditioned once and i liked them though i am not an audiophile and this is my first venture.

Did some one own these speakers? any comments? any further suggestions?.

Please respond.

Thanks again.
Ramesh S

Hi All,

I am a new comer to this forum, have been going through the reviews for the past couple of days.

A big Thank You! to one and all.
I am working for company who are into AV integration and sales of Lcds and Plasmas.I have been selling Hitachi plasma and Lcds for past two years.
Thanks,
S.K.Madhusudhan

Hi,
Impressed with the specs of the Front Speakers..220 W.. WOW!!! Are they really true..If yes, then 35K is worth spending..

By the which dealers did you check? I saw a similar ad from Modern World in Bangalore, am not sure of the price..

thnx, cheers..
vadiraj

Hi All,

I've got an inaugaral offer for Klipsch F1 (F-1, C-1, S-1, Synergy Sub-10) 5.1 for 50K by eZone, Chennai and i've paid the advance, will be taking the delivery on Tuesday.

Any comments, comments suggestions welcome. is this package worth the money?

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh S

If you have paid the advance, I guess it would not be ideal to ask for opinions now :) Congratulations on the new purchase.

Thanks, Will invite you once i am done with my setup this week :).

Is this deal (F1, C1, S1, Synergy sub 10 for 50K) worth?, if not i still have the opportunity to move for a difference model the ELACS, JAMO 606s...

Thanks
Ramesh S

Of these I have auditioned the ELAC at the Onkyo showroom, and they are pretty good set of speakers. I auditioned the Jamo ones at eZone in Chennai, and they were pretty good.

I thought you were going to audition the Wharfedales today.

Thank you for the invitation, would love to come over and see your setup some time.

p.s. - tried calling you on the phone earlier today.

Of these I have auditioned the ELAC at the Onkyo showroom, and they are pretty good set of speakers. I auditioned the Jamo ones at eZone in Chennai, and they were pretty good.

I thought you were going to audition the Wharfedales today.

Thank you for the invitation, would love to come over and see your setup some time.

p.s. - tried calling you on the phone earlier today.

At ezone, chennai they have both ELAC & Klipsch speakers for audition, please make a visit and let me know your comments. For me Klipsch sounded better (espescially music) when compared to ELACs.

Hi Ramesh,

What other models / Make of speakers they have at E-Zone. I am looking for Bookshelf Speakers for my Bedroom Setup. Planning a visit to E-Zone in two days.

Thanks
Deepak

Atlast i closed in and took delivery Jamo 606 5.1 package. :)
Man this is too huge for residential usage.:mad:

Thanks
Ramesh S

Hi All,

I am new to this forum planning to buy a Hometheatre have checked out the Pure Acoustics "Supernova'' speakers 5.1 and Onkyo amp TX-SR 577 (which is 7.1) in Mordern world. He is quoting 65K was wondering if it is worth buying.

Regards,
Prasad

@ prasadkatre, Did you go ahead with your purchase of the Pure Acoustics speakers? Please give us a review of the setup:)

hi Group, I also wanted to know the feedback of this package(PA 5.1 + Onkyo 577) and the final best price anyone managed to get.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back