q acoustics 2020i and pioneer vsx 531 is it a perfect choice for building HT

rajbha24

in previous thread i want to go with taga 606 v.3 and pioneer vsx 331 now i change my mind and building it slow:):)

so now i want to start with qacoustics 2020i bookshelf and pioneer vsx 531

i think qacoustics give more precise and punchy sound:)

or

pioneer vsx 531 and taga 606 v.3 is good choice

plz suggest me

one of my friend coming from U.K next month and i m getting qacoustics 2020i at just 79pound a pair indian price 6794 rs.

and pioneer vsx 531 at 179 pound indian price 15394.

and also tell me about custom duty

thanks in advance

i m fully confused:sad::sad:

in previous thread i want to go with taga 606 v.3 and pioneer vsx 331 now i change my mind and building it slow:):)

so now i want to start with qacoustics 2020i bookshelf and pioneer vsx 531

i think qacoustics give more precise and punchy sound:)

or

pioneer vsx 531 and taga 606 v.3 is good choice

plz suggest me

one of my friend coming from U.K next month and i m getting qacoustics 2020i at just 79pound a pair indian price 6794 rs.

thanks in advance

i m fully confused:sad::sad:

I have heard QA 3020 and Concept 20. Had a A B comparison with Elac B6. QA were really really good. You can definitely go with the QA and in future move them to the rear for surround duties and get bigger fronts.

Sorry, no idea about custom duties. There are many have managed to hand carry speakers and have had no issues.

MaSh

You wouldn't get even a pair of used speaker for that price here..

Great price for AVR.. Grab it..

If you friend is returning from UK, within 10 - 15 days, then 55K is the limit..

If he is returning after few months, the duty exemption will be more..

There should be no duty for the AVR & speaker as it is below the permissible limit..

I have heard QA 3020 and Concept 20. Had a A B comparison with Elac B6. QA were really really good. You can definitely go with the QA and in future move them to the rear for surround duties and get bigger fronts.

Sorry, no idea about custom duties. There are many have managed to hand carry speakers and have had no issues.

MaSh

thanks a lot:):)

You wouldn't get even a pair of used speaker for that price here..

Great price for AVR.. Grab it..

If you friend is returning from UK, within 10 - 15 days, then 55K is the limit..

If he is returning after few months, the duty exemption will be more..

There should be no duty for the AVR & speaker as it is below the permissible limit..

thank u again
so finally i settle with this 2 items :yahoo::yahoo:

i will post review and setup pics once both item receive:licklips:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back