Q acoustics 3020i feedback and other options?

I am using 3020i and 3090c. I liked this combination better than the Monitor Audio GS10 for Movies(completely different story for music). They are connected to Denon 2012 series receiver(another reason GS10 was moved from the receiver). You will need a good subwoofer along with it. I have kept them on stands though my eventual plan is to mount (I have the QA wall mounts).

Hi,
How big is your room?
Will you be keeping your bostons for surrounds?
Are you looking to switch speakers only for 20% music requirements? Have heard the 3020is, and they really good for Bolly, ghazal, and ambient music.

Havent heard the Bostons, but a good lift from centre is difficult to achieve for any kind of speakers from my auditioning experience. The C1+ come closest, but any kind of centre should do.

I didn't understand what you meant by lift, but if it is dialogue volume, should be doable with any centre.
Regards
The room structure is different where it is quite open but I would say 20 x 12.. I have ordered the c3090i center as well.. I am expecting a lift in both music and movies from the 3020i... Lift meaning both quality and quantity of sound... Yes i will continue and use the Boston for surround

The room structure is different where it is quite open but I would say 20 x 12.. I have ordered the c3090i center as well.. I am expecting a lift in both music and movies from the 3020i... Lift meaning both quality and quantity of sound... Yes i will continue and use the Boston for surround
Should be doable with the c3090i once you get it and play around with it.
Happy listening. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back