Q Acoustics QB12 Subwoofer - Online purchase

matazooma

Dear FMs,

I am looking to purchase the subwoofer Q Acoustics QB12. Saw in a website nexthifi.com it's price is mentioned as Rs. 46k. Is it a good price or can I get a better price offline? Also is this site legit?

My max budget is strictly 40-45k. My usage is 60 - 40 for music and movies. I am located in Bangalore. Can any one of you share the details of Q Acoustics dealers in Bangalore? May consider used one also if the deal is good. If anyone is selling in Bangalore please let me know.

Thanks.

Dear FMs,

I am looking to purchase the subwoofer Q Acoustics QB12. Saw in a website nexthifi.com it's price is mentioned as Rs. 46k. Is it a good price or can I get a better price offline? Also is this site legit?

My max budget is strictly 40-45k. My usage is 60 - 40 for music and movies. I am located in Bangalore. Can any one of you share the details of Q Acoustics dealers in Bangalore? May consider used one also if the deal is good. If anyone is selling in Bangalore please let me know.

Thanks.

Contact Modern World Domlur and The Home Cinema, Ecity. I mainly make my purchases through The Home Cinema. Price wise I think you should be able to get it for 42k or lower depending on how you bargain

Contact Modern World Domlur and The Home Cinema, Ecity. I mainly make my purchases through The Home Cinema. Price wise I think you should be able to get it for 42k or lower depending on how you bargain
Thank you @fLUX . Surely will check those places out.

+1. Contact this guy Shamim 95907 88660 from Modern World. You might be able to get a good price

Well noted..
I was in same dillema last week, but then after few feedbacks and went ahead and ordered a taga harmony center speaker. The shipment was well packed and received in time. Happy with the purchase and now will be soon ordering more stuff from them.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back