Q acoustics warranty question

msankadi

Hi

While going through the product manual for my q acoustics speaker I saw that the warranty is for 4 years and I can get 1 additional year by registering on website. Screenshot below.

Is this true for us Indians as well? How is the service for q acoustics in bangalore?

Hi

While going through the product manual for my q acoustics speaker I saw that the warranty is for 4 years and I can get 1 additional year by registering on website. Screenshot below.

Is this true for us Indians as well? How is the service for q acoustics in bangalore?

Indian Distributor warranty support is only for a year , I will just say lets hope you never end up needing to use it :)

so is there any use registering it?
I would recommend to go ahead, many a times the brand does help post the local warranty and god forbid you end up needing any replacement/parts to be obtained then you get it by pretty much paying just the shipping cost.

Hi

MZ audio said they'll offer 1 year warranty on the 3050i in spite of reminding them that Q Acoustics UK offers up to 5 years warranty on passive speakers. I still went ahead and registered the speakers online. Thankfully no issues till date.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back