QED Vs chord

I have purchased Boston Acoustics speakers from MZ Audio last year and the price was lowest among all dealers I have came across. He also suggested me Mission, Taga speakers on great price. He also offer me Pioneer and Marantz AVR on great price which are absolutely challenge to the market. He was ready to ship Marantz SR 6012 to me cash on delivery mode. As for me I have a great experience dealing with MZ Audio....
Sometimes if last few pieces are remaining or new series is about to launch,one can get similar price from distributor too.

That is your experience with mz audio. Mine, and a lot of us here have had different experiences. I’ve bought lakhs of items from mz audio, always at 30% off. I have never heard mz audio selling a product at MRP to me.

You are a new member here. Please refrain from misguiding others. It is beneficial to learn here. A few points u have made. If you are talking about buying clothes, then online is cheaper. If u are talking about buying electronic items like speakers, amplifiers etc, maybe 5% will buy online. The rest 95% buy it at a dealer.

Now mz audio, is a dealer and distributor. In India, you cannot buy from a distributor directly UNLESS you know that person or company personally. Why? Because his dealers will get upset. They have bought items from the distributor and stocked them. And the dealers need to sell them. No distributor in India will give u any discounts on mrp. They will tell u, please contact the dealer in you area/region. That is the way it works.

Coming back to mz audio. Lots of forum members have got items from them. All at good deals and discounts. If you were not able to do so, that is a personal issue. But that’s not how the system works. In India distributor and dealer have a monopoly. If it’s a small item, buy it on eBay amazon etc. But I don’t think any knowledgeable member will buy an expensive speaker or AVR or DAC or source, online on eBay or any other online store.

When u contacted mz the distributor, he quoted you the MRP which is absolutely the correct thing to do. He was indirectly telling you to contact the dealer in your region. Like I said, dealers buy equipment from distributors in lakhs. And then they give discount as they see fit.

By directly giving you a discount, MZ the distributor would risk the chance of upsetting his dealers. It's not worth his while to give someone a discount directly and burn bridges with his dealer network across India. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

What u have experienced is the business way of life. Like I said earlier, no one is out to do charity. It’s a business. Just like you have checked with 20 dealers, online sites etc and tried to bargain to get the best price (like we all do), theirs is also a business. If u like it, u buy it. In India we don’t have a choice when it comes to good expensive gear. I wish you good luck in your hifi endeavour.
What do you mean by missguiding? Obviously I will talk according to my experience. Not everyone will have same experience, I know that. But we have freedom of sharing our experiences. I seriuously don't know why have this bothered you so much. I am not harming the reputation of MZ Audio. One or two experiences doesn't do anything. So please Chill Man!!!

Before coming to an online forum and "sharing" your experience, you should have done some kind of research. If you had, you would have had a better experience.

It's not bothered me at all. Read what I have written. If it did bother me, I would have told you to go fly a kite. Instead like most members do on this forum, I took out the time to write a detailed reply to your "experience" so that other new members don't make the same mistake you did.

No two people will have the same experience,yes. However if u had gone to a dealer instead of a distributor, of which you are now educated, you would not have been so bitter. Reading your experience, others will either call and pester distributor's, or, will in fact completely boycott MZ. Because of your experience. That's what I meant when I said refrain from misguiding other members.

And oh, terms like chill and man in the same sentence, are words used by juveniles. Not fit on a forum of this quality.

Before coming to an online forum and "sharing" your experience, you should have done some kind of research. If you had, you would have had a better experience.

It's not bothered me at all. Read what I have written. If it did bother me, I would have told you to go fly a kite. Instead like most members do on this forum, I took out the time to write a detailed reply to your "experience" so that other new members don't make the same mistake you did.

No two people will have the same experience,yes. However if u had gone to a dealer instead of a distributor, of which you are now educated, you would not have been so bitter. Reading your experience, others will either call and pester distributor's, or, will in fact completely boycott MZ. Because of your experience. That's what I meant when I said refrain from misguiding other members.

And oh, terms like chill and man in the same sentence, are words used by juveniles. Not fit on a forum of this quality.
See, I don't have this much spare time like you have, to spend typing a "detailed reply". I have written more than what I should have been. And the way you are reacting, no other forum member has reacted. This speaks for itself. You are making this such a big matter. Bye, take care.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back