Quest for Power blocks (pre+amp) & tower speakers

RAJESH

Hi,

This is my first post, hopefully I get some help. I'm searching for power amp & pre from either pulz or similar companies. I owned pulz amps 10 years back, & was very impressed by its performance. Could you tell me if there are any pulz outlets in bangalore or just about any dealers who deal with power blocks & high end tower speakers.

Thanks

Pulz still make a Pre-Power Combo. The models are Power Amp RS250DM (Dual Mono) & RS100 Pre Amplifier. The specs are interesting too...

Power Output 60 watts minimum RMS into 8 ohms 100 watts minimum RMS into 4 ohms both
channels driven.

Typical Harmonic Distortion <0.05% @ rated power output 20Hz - 20kHz.

Frequency Response 14Hz - 55Hz + 0, - 1dB

Intermodulation Distortion (60Hz: 7kHz @ 4:1)
< 0.05% @ rated power output.

Signal To Noise Ratio >90dB (IHF A weighted)

Input Impedance 10k ohms

Input Sensitivity 5 dBm for rated output.

Speaker Impedance will accept nominal ratings at or above 4 ohms

Slew Rate 60 volts per microsecond

Indicator LED on the front panel indicating system power
on and a closed speaker relay

Rated power consumption 180 W (VA)

The above specs are for the power amplifier. I had emailed them last week and they sent me a PDF with the details

Thanks guys for that prompt reply. However my concern is where do I get to check out pulz home hifi products. Sandeepmohan, could you let me know where can I check out any pulz speakres & amps.

Also Abhishek, I checked out some of the amps from advance acoustic, looks awesome. Do you deal with any of these products? Do send me your address, & I'll drop in on the weekend.

There is no dealer for Pulz anywhere in Bangalore. You will have to head to Bombay to listen to them and its Pulz themselves who have it in their office. They do not have a dealer that can demo em for you. They have a studio setup for listening sessions

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back