Question on floor standing speaker enclosure

GeorgeO

I'm in the very preliminary stages of starting on a floor standing MTM system. Since the flooring in my living room is fairly soft polished Kota stone I dont plan to use spikes. The current FR unit has an MDF base. An option suggested is to use moulded rubber with threaded metal inserts like this:

McMaster-Carr

Look at the item under "Shock absorbing load rated bumpers with threaded inserts, style 4 & 5. Any idea where I can source this type of stuff here in India?
I know that I can easily get flat our round rubber anti vibration pads with threaded inserts, but what about conical ones?

Thanks in advance.

I have got the tapering ones, but they came with the speakers. Check with Prithvi from Absolute Phase, he may know where to source.

Though my reply is late might be useful for people who read it..going forward...

The gas stoves use the same rubber molded stands..go to any gas stove repairing shops u will find it for 10 rs each...
:clapping:

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back